Overwhelmed. Frustrated. Exhausted.
Are these the words you’d use to describe how you feel
about the email treadmill you’re on… day-in and day-out?
Or do you feel trapped in email jail
where you can’t escape the hundreds or thousands of emails in your Inbox?
Stop letting email run your day… or overwhelm you.
MASTER it with Taskology
and get OFF the treadmill and OUT of email jail.
Do you know…
- How to process email OUT of your Inbox EVERY day, no matter how many emails you get each day?
- What information to keep from your emails and where to keep it?
- How to get to-dos, follow-ups and reminders OUT of the Inbox and into your task management plan?
- How to make your email folders list easier to navigate?
- Why marking emails as “unread” or flagging emails is killing your productivity?
Learn the system that will help you manage EVERY email
and process it quickly and easily
OUT of the Inbox, so you can
be more proactive and more productive with your time
Have you ever tried desperately to find an e-mail you KNOW you have, but scrolling and searching fail to yield the sought-after email? And you just can’t spend any more time looking?! If so, then you know the extreme stress and frustration cause by email overload… and from having no way to manage it quickly or easily.
Imagine the kind of TIME that’s wasted and the PROGRESS that’s lost when…
- You have to stop what you’re doing to run a search for an email containing information you need to do a task (and it takes MORE than 5 seconds to find it.)
- You have to remember which email contained an important attachment you need (but the e-mail Subject lines aren’t helping you find it.)
- You have to apologize for missing or losing an email that scrolled off the screen
- You have to find emails you flagged or marked as “unread” to re-read them (again and again) and figure out what to do next.
- You have to look for contact information in an email so you can make an important call
If you’re a smart, successful leader, business owner or professional (and I know you are!) and you don’t currently have an easy system for managing the high volume of emails you receive every day, then you’re losing time to searches, you’re losing progress, and you’re leaving productivity on the table.
Knowing the steps for managing and processing EVERY email is the solution to the frustration and overwhelm caused by email overload. And if you have high hopes for an app or a software that will save you, you might be waiting a LONG time, because there’s no substitute for YOU and the part you play in your email management process. And no amount of flags, stars or other little tricks will help you without a METHODOLOGY for your TECHNOLOGY.
Research shows that email use will only continue to grow from year to year, just as it has in the past. According to Radicati Group, “Email remains the most common form of communication in the business space.” In 2015, business emails sent and received were estimated at 112.5 billion and by 2019 “business email will account for more than 128.8 billion emails sent and received per day.”
Learning how to manage email NOW is a good idea.
And it’s better late than never.
With the strategies from Taskology Email Management you’ll learn…
- The 3 most inefficient and ineffective email management practices to STOP and WHY (Hint: they’re wasting time killing your productivity!)
- The value of an empty Inbox and how you can benefit from having one.
- How to organize and categorize your email folders—and how to avoid OVER-organizing. (Research shows that a complex system of folders doesn’t improve efficiency or retrieval success.)
- The best ways to consolidate your email folders list so you can find and file emails faster and easier.
- How to save important attachments into your e-document library.
- Why filing ALL of your emails in email folders doesn’t mean they’re in the right place (…and they’re usually not!)
- The deciding factors necessary to know when to set up specific email folders and when NOT to.
- How to make decisions about emails and move emails, attachments and information into other (read: BETTER) locations for reference or action (because emails CANNOT be managed effectively from the Inbox.)
- What to do (and NOT do!) when managing to-dos from email.
- How to process past and present emails out of your Inbox for good.
- How to manage NEW emails with optimal efficiency—and stay on top of them—so you can get back to your priorities and not play “email catch-up” later.
- The how to stay on top of them every day instead of playing catch up later.
- How to keep your Inbox at zero—or close to it—every single day.
- The two different kinds of reading you receive in your Inbox and how to manage both efficiently.
- How using email Rules might be causing you more trouble and risk than you realize.
- Email folder mistakes to avoid so you can find and file what you need more quickly and easily.
- The steps for getting emails with to-dos onto your Taskology Task List with all other tasks so you can plan and prioritize them effectively.
- And much more.
Are you ready to learn the step-by-step solution
for managing emails with ease
so you can save time, reduce stress, boost your productivity,
and make more progress…faster and easier?
Managing email shouldn’t be the all-consuming, overwhelming, 24/7 task that it’s become.
When you get old emails out of your way and then into a routine of handling new emails the same way EVERY time, you can be free of the stress associated with receiving MORE email. It will be a snap to get those emails—or the information they contain—OUT of the Inbox and into other (read: BETTER) systems for reference or action.
And getting to ZERO in your Inbox is not a perfectionist move. There are MANY benefits for your productivity when you keep your Inbox low or at zero all the time. The most important reasons in general are…
- To stay aware of what you’re receiving (nothing gets missed, lost or forgotten)
- To make decisions about what you’re receiving (What is it? What’s important to keep, read, file, do?)
- To move it along to other (better) systems for reference or action or it gets deleted or archived (nothing stalls in the Inbox)
There’s NO substitute for the kind of knowledge and awareness you can enjoy when you’re on top of your email—when you’re fully aware of what you have and where it is. Your productivity can soar when you work OUTSIDE of your Inbox.
And once your new process is in place, you’ll not only be more effective in your workday and be able to stay on top of your priorities, you’ll save LOADS of time, energy and anxiety later on, because you won’t be…
- Looking for lost emails in your Inbox
- Wasting time running countless searches for emails or information
- Re-reading emails because you flagged them, but can’t remember why
- Wondering what you might have missed, lost or forgotten
- Questioning where important information is hiding
- Doubting if you saved an attachment already or not
Wondering, questioning, guessing, and searching are
ALL unproductive ways to use your time
when managing email.
And when you spin your wheels, you’re only adding to your stress.
Instead, enjoy the peace of mind and freedom that comes from having an empty Inbox—and knowing you can get to zero in the Inbox several times a day. Plus, you’ll know ALL of your important emails, information and to-dos are somewhere else—in the systems where they belong for reference or action.
What are the advantages of mastering your email?
- You can maintain your focus on tasks and priorities without constantly checking email.
- You’ll save LOTS of time in the future when you need to find something (and you’ll know exactly where to look!)
- You won’t waste time running system searches for emails that scrolled off the screen.
- You can readily answer questions and get back to people quickly when you have 100% awareness of every email you received and where the information is now.
- You’ll have information and to-dos at your fingertips, which makes you ready for action (not spinning your wheels!)
- You won’t have to deal with the pressure or embarrassment of having to apologize for not getting back to someone because you missed their email.
- You won’t be in danger of missing deadlines because you can’t find the emails you need to do your tasks or finish a project.
- You can enjoy more productive time you can use pro-activity because you won’t be a slave to your Inbox anymore.
- You’ll have more control over your information so nothing slips through the cracks: opportunities, tasks, to-dos, reminders and more.
- You can make more meaningful progress on tasks that have stalled or on special projects you’ve always wanted to do (because email won’t get all of your attention anymore)
- And you can look forward to more success in your job or business when you use your time more efficiently, effectively and productively (NOT on a hamster wheel in, stuck in your Inbox!)
Hi, I’m Leslie Shreve.
My greatest accomplishment has been—and continues to be—helping others get more accomplished.
I’m always THRILLED to show professionals how EASY it is to take charge of their workday, make huge progress, and never have to feel frustrated or overwhelmed ever again.
As a workload management and productivity expert for more than 14 years—in addition to a successful corporate career of 13 years—I can tell you that working more efficiently, effectively and productively is easier than you think. These may be natural abilities for me, but they’re also learnable, trainable and sustainable for you. And they’re essential if you want to be a better planner, doer, and high-achiever. It’s time to use your time more efficiently, stop working from your email Inbox, and accomplish your most important priorities… sooner than later.
I’ve worked with hundreds of professionals in dozens of different industries and time and time again, I see how professionals are working today. What I see is proof that HOW you work can MAKE or BREAK your levels of progress and success.
The key is to make HOW you work automatic so you don’t have to spend ANY time, effort or energy thinking about it.
When you have an all-in-one, seamless system to support you, you can turn on a dime and change directions instantly when priorities shift, and you can do it without missing a task, forgetting a follow-up or losing important information. You can enjoy a workday that flows continuously forward without feeling scattered, chaotic or out of control.
Many professionals are frustrated or overwhelmed with too many emails and NO system in place or process to manage them. They don’t know what to keep or what to archive and delete. They don’t know where to save the information, attachments or to-dos that emails contain. It can be overwhelming trying to figure out what to do or where to start, and there never seems to be a “RIGHT time” to stop and figure out how to get a system in place that WORKS.
But it’s not about finding the “RIGHT” time. There’s no such thing.
There’s NO better time than NOW to master your email and I think you know why.
Imagine doing NOTHING to change your current circumstance. Imagine handling your emails in the future the same way you do now. Imagine the continued struggle you’ll have with this daily email challenge. It would be like dragging a heavy ball and chain behind you as you try desperately to move forward and make progress.
Wouldn’t it be nice if someone could quickly and easily show you
a process you can use to manage ALL of your emails?
One that’s repeatable, reliable and consistent?
One that saves you time, energy, effort and stress
so you can have the FREEDOM
to make more PROGRESS?
The Taskology Email Management Video Series is designed for business owners, leaders, executives and motivated professionals who REALLY want to stop wasting time and start managing and processing emails with more efficiency and effectiveness using a system that’s simple, logical and easy-to-use. If this describes you and you want to learn how to BEST manage your emails—plus the information, attachments and to-dos they contain—then you’re in the right place.
Here are what a few Productive Day clients have to say about Taskology…
One of the benefits of this series is being able to implement immediately while you’re watching the videos. More than 50 screen shots are provided so you can easily see the steps for reviewing emails, saving attachments, getting emails to the Task list, and more. And at the end of each video you’ll get next action steps so you can take action, start implementing, and start enjoying the benefits of better email management. In addition to the videos, you’ll also get bonus tip sheets and action guides to support your learning.
Don’t leave your productivity and progress to chance
by NOT having a system in place or a process to follow
for managing email!
The Taskology Video Series includes…
- The Taskology Email Management Video Series includes three (3) videos averaging 30 minutes each. You can download these videos to learn on your own schedule and at your own pace, as well as refer to these in the future.
1: A New Perspective on Email Management
2: Getting to Zero in the Inbox
3: More Successful Strategies for Effective Email Management
- Next Action Steps at the end of each video so you can implement the lessons, practice, and learn by doing
- BONUS Quick Start Guides, GO! Tools and Tip Sheets to support learning and implementation.
And when you get this series, you’ll get all the answers to your most important email management questions…
- Don’t know how to make decisions about what you get and what to do with it? No problem. I’ll share all of the different places where emails and the information they contain should go.
- Not sure where to start? Don’t worry, I’ll cover that, too. Before you tackle the Inbox, you’ll find out what you need in place first and why it’s so important to your overall email management success.
- And you won’t have to guess what email folders or categories to use either. I’ll share all of the most commonly used categories out there. Plus you can add your own based on what you need and what you’ll use for your job or business.
- Wondering what to keep or delete? You’ll find out the most important STEP you can take to identify what to keep, where to keep it, and how long to keep it, no matter what it is. (And taking this step NOW can save you lots of headaches and money later on if you’re ever faced with legal issues!)
- Are you wasting time re-reading emails again and again (and again!) because you’re not sure why you flagged them or what to do with them now? You’re going to find out why flagging and other unproductive email tricks should be left behind and what to do instead.
- Are you using your Inbox as a to-do list? And you’re worried you’ll lose those emails if you move them? Don’t worry. If you have Microsoft Outlook® you’ll learn a MUCH more effective way to manage ALL of the to-dos that stem from emails.
- And much more.
If you’re a business owner, executive or professional reaching for your next level of success and accomplishment, you need to use your time wisely. In order to accomplish your goals and objectives – and make meaningful progress every day – you must be able to locate the exact email, attachment, bit of information, or to-do that comes from email – immediately – so you don’t waste time when trying to make progress.
The only question that remains is…
Do you want to take charge of your email
– ONCE AND FOR ALL –
so you can work more efficiently, be more productive,
and feel more accomplished at the end of every day?
Yes! I’m ready to invest in myself and my job, career or business with
Taskology Email Management
I understand with my investment I will receive:
- Three (3) Taskology Email Management videos averaging 30 minutes each.
- Next Action Steps at the end of each video so I can implement the lessons, practice, and learn by doing.
- Downloads of each video so I can learn on my schedule and keep for future reference
- BONUS Quick Start Guides, GO! Tools and Tip Sheets to support my learning.
This series will easily pay for itself with
the time you gain back in your workday.
So what are you waiting for?
Get off the email treadmill.
Escape from email jail.
End the overwhelm.
Get this Video Series TODAY for
an Affordable, One-Time Investment
of ONLY $550 $199.
Full Disclosure: This series ONLY covers Taskology Email Management. It does not include Task Management or Time Management, which are the other two components of Taskology with their own video series and e-books.
Legal Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our program and its potential. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation, as well as the effort put forth to implement the system and the recommended steps. As with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money. Training and support are limited to only the topics being taught.