Is it difficult to find your electronic documents FAST?
Are you afraid you won’t find documents again
unless your store them on your computer desktop?
Do you PANIC when you can’t find what you need
in the 2 minutes left before an important meeting?
Stop searching and start using a system that will help you
store, manage, and find electronic documents
faster and easier in a single-source library
so you can save time and be more productive… NOW.
- Do you have one system you can depend on for storing all of your e-documents and attachments for future reference?
- Are you clear about what to keep, where to keep it, and for how long?
- Do you know how to navigate your hard drive or other e-document library for storing electronic documents?
- Do you know how to categorize and sub-categorize your information to make it easier to file things and find them later on?
- Are you unsure how to set up your e-document library in the most effective way?
- Do you know why your computer desktop is NOT the most efficient or effective method for keeping track of your documents and folders?
Find out how easy it is to set up, manage and use
an electronic document library
that can save you TIME
and boost your PRODUCTIVITY.
Have you ever tried desperately to find a document to prepare for a scheduled meeting or a call only to come up empty handed? If so, then you know the extreme frustration and PANIC that comes from e-file disorganization.
Imagine the kind of time that’s wasted and progress that’s lost when you…
- Have to stop what you’re doing to look for something (and it takes more than 5 seconds to find it.)
- Have to find e-documents or e-folders on an over-crowded computer desktop.
- Have to spend time looking for attachments embedded in e-mails with terrible subject lines.
- Have to run a manual search or system search in your hard drive or e-mail system.
- Have to ask someone else for a document you… can’t… find.
If you’re a smart, successful leader, business owner or professional (and I know you are!) and you don’t currently have ONE library to hold all of your e-documents (including attachments from e-mails) then you’re risking the loss of important information, you’re in danger of being unprepared, you’re losing time with searches, and you’re leaving productivity on the table.
Knowing how to set up, manage and use a single-source, electronic document library is the solution to the frustration and overwhelm caused by NOT finding what you need when you need it, which stems from multiple storage locations for e-documents, lack of a system to manage them, and no quick or easy way to access them.
It’s time to banish the chaos that has resulted from the unprecedented amount of documents that have been created, shared, saved and stored in numerous locations in your computer. It’s time to create order in an e-document library you can count on.
The Taskology Video Training Series
for Electronic Document
Organization and Management
Are you ready to learn the must-have tips and
simple solutions for creating
an electronic document library
that can save you time, boost your productivity,
and help you make more progress…faster and easier?
When you get this Video Training Series, you’ll learn:
- Two common, but unproductive, e-document management practices to stop RIGHT NOW.
- The most efficient way to navigate an e-document library in your hard drive.
- What NOT to do when saving electronic documents.
- The best way to organize electronic documents and file folders so you never have to waste time thinking about where to save a document and how to find it again later.
- How to start taking control –and where to begin organizing – even if you have hundreds of documents and files saved in your computer.
- How to consolidate, categorize and sub-categorize electronic documents and streamline your e-file system into a reliable, single-source library.
- Simple e-document management practices to implement that can add up to a lot of time “saved.”
- The smartest way to organize electronic files on one computer used for both business and personal documents.
- The most effective method for naming documents and files so they’re consistent and easy to remember (and you’ll know what they are without having to open them.)
- How to save time and frustration from searching, seeking or wondering where (or if!) you saved an e-document.
This Taskology Video Training Series will teach you all the essentials of navigation
and set-up, plus all the steps for consolidating, categorizing and naming your electronic documents with a simple, logical, easy-to-use system
you can implement immediately.
Managing electronic documents shouldn’t be a difficult task.
When you set up a library you really know, like and trust, it will change the way you file documents and find them later on, while saving you time and reducing the stress associated with managing multiple document storage locations, and the anxiety caused when you can’t find what you need.
Stop searching for documents – or wondering where to search – and sign up today. Imagine the time you’ll gain back in your day by consolidating ALL of your electronic documents and setting up an electronic document library you can really use!
What are the advantages of whipping your e-document library into shape?
- You’ll save a LOT of time in the future when you need to find something.
- You won’t break your concentration or diminish your progress because you’ll find exactly what you were looking for (and you’ll know exactly where to look!
- You can provide documents to others who can’t find what THEY need (you’ll be the HERO!)
- You can save more attachments from e-mails into an e-document library you can TRUST…
- …and then you won’t have to waste time running manual or system searches in your e-mail system to find attachments that are STUCK in e-mails.
- You can readily answer questions and get back to people quickly when your information is easily at your fingertips.
- You won’t have to withstand the pressure or embarrassment of being unprepared for calls, meetings, discussions or unexpected events because you can’t find the e-documents you need
- Your productivity will increase because lost time looking for e-documents will be a thing of the past.
- You won’t be in danger of missing deadlines because you can’t produce what you need to finish a task or project
- And you’ll FEEL better and more confident, knowing that you have everything you need right where you need it.
Hi, I’m Leslie Shreve, productivity expert and founder of Productive Day. Being productive and organized may be my natural abilities, but I also have the experience and the expertise to show you exactly how you can be more productive than ever before. I’ve used Microsoft Office for more than 20 years, I worked in corporate offices for more than 13 years, and I’ve been a successful business owner for more than 12 years at the helm of Productive Day.
Many professionals are frustrated or overwhelmed with too many documents, plus attachments from e-mails, and don’t know what to keep, what to archive or delete, and where to save documents so they’re SURE to find them again. Not knowing where to start can be overwhelming and there never seems to be enough time to stop and figure out how to get set it up right!
But there IS time. (Did you watch my Time Management Video Series? ;-))
And you should protect time to invest in your success, because this piece of your work day totally affects your time, which directly affects your productivity.
Wouldn’t it be nice if someone could quickly show you
how to set up an e-document library
that’s easy to use and easy to maintain?
One you can RELY on
and gives you CONFIDENCE
that you can find what you need when you need it?
This video training series is designed for business owners, leaders, executives and motivated professionals who REALLY want to stop wasting time searching for their electronic documents and start using a system that simple, logical and easy-to-use. If this describes you and you want to learn how to set up, manage and use an electronic document library in the best possible way, then you’re in the right place.
This Video Training Series includes the following segments:
4-1: What You Need to Know About Managing Your Electronic Documents
4-2: How to Organize Your Electronic Documents and Files
When you watch these videos you’ll learn:
- Why it’s important to have a reliable document management system (and what it can cost you if you don’t)
- How to separate your information from software programs, system folders and program files
- The essential elements of a well-organized e-document library
- The document management method that can hold you back and prevent peak productivity
- How to maintain your e-document library so it supports you always
- The one and only way to efficiently access your documents and files
- How to name documents and the importance of consistency in naming
- How to stop poor file management practices from stopping you and your progress
- And much more.
One of the benefits of this series is being able to implement immediately – while you’re watching or listening to the segments. Visuals and screen shots are provided so you can easily see the steps for navigating and setting up your electronic document library, and after each segment you’ll get next action steps so you can take action and start enjoying the benefits of better document management. In addition to the recordings, you’ll also get bonus tip sheets and e-mail access to me throughout the entire series for asking questions.
Don’t leave your productivity to chance
by scattering your e-documents, saving them in various
places, and wasting time trying to find them again!
This Taskology Video Training Series includes:
- Two (2) training videos (30 minutes of training for each)
- Next Step Assignments at the end of each video so you can implement the lessons, practice, and learn by doing
- Downloads of each video so you can learn on your schedule and keep for future reference
- BONUS Tip Sheets
And when you get this training series, you’ll get it all…
- Don’t know how to get in and navigate your e-document library? No problem. I’ll show you how to get in and get around in the most efficient ways.
- Not sure where to start? Don’t worry, I’ll cover that, too. There are several key steps you’ll want to take first before getting started and you’ll find out what those are, too.
- And you won’t have to guess what categories to use either. I’ll share all the most commonly used category names out there. Plus you can add your own based on what you store and use for your job or business.
- Wondering what to keep or delete? You’ll find out the most important step you can take to understand what to keep, where to keep it, and how long to keep it, no matter what it is. (And taking this step NOW can save you lots of headaches and money later on if you’re ever faced with legal issues!)
- Are you wasting time opening documents because you don’t know what they are? You’re going to find out the formula for effective document naming so you’ll know EXACTLY what a document is without having to open it.
- Do you have some age-old, long-entrenched processes you use for managing your e-documents, but still have trouble finding what you need? I’ll show you a few habits to leave behind and what you can do instead.
- You can create a single-source library you can trust (because you may not trust your methods now) and in the process, I’ll give you everything I teach my private clients.
- Plus, you’ll learn about sorting, simplifying, consolidating, and sub-categorizing.
- And much more.
If you’re a business owner, executive or professional reaching for your next level of success and accomplishment, you need to use your time wisely. In order to accomplish your goals and objectives – and make meaningful progress every day – you must be able to locate the exact document or file you need immediately so you don’t slow your progress when you’re trying to finish a task or project. Conducting a manual search or system search when you need something NOW will only waste time and stop your progress in its tracks.
If you want to be more productive
and make more meaningful progress
you can feel GREAT about
learn how to set up a single-source, e-document library
so you can save time and never have to conduct a search
for ANY document EVER again.
Yes! I’m ready to invest in myself and my job, career or business with the
Taskology Video Training Series
for Electronic Document
Organization and Management
I understand with my investment I will receive:
- Two (2) training segments in the form of videos (approximately 30 minutes of training for each)
- Next Step Assignments at the end of each video so I can implement the lessons, practice, and learn by doing
- Downloads of each video so I can learn on my schedule and keep for future reference
- BONUS Tip Sheets to support your learning
This course will easily pay for itself with
the time you gain back in your work day.
So what are you waiting for?
Stop suffering with e-document chaos and confusion.
Get this Video Training Series
TODAY for ONLY $199.
Full Disclosure: This series covers ONLY Taskology Electronic Document Organization. It does not include Task Management, Time Management, Getting Organized or Email Management, which are other components within the Taskology system, each with their own video training series.
Legal Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our program and its potential. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation, as well as the effort put forth to implement the system and the recommended steps. As with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money. Training and support are limited to only the topics being taught.