The Great e-Scape
How to Manage Your Email with Ease
So You Can Stop Living From Your Inbox
and Take Charge of Your Workday
According to Radicati Group’s Annual Email Statistics Report, “In 2012, the number of businesses emails sent and received per day total[ed] 89 billion. This figure is expected to grow at an average annual rate of 13% over the next four years, reaching over 143 billion by year-end 2016.”
So, email is not slowing down anytime soon. More is already on its way. And there’s no bad time to learn how to manage email better.
When was the last time you felt in total control of your email Inbox?
When was the last time your email inbox was completely empty? No emails whatsoever. Zero. Zilch. Nada…?
Was it months ago, maybe right before you left for a vacation? Or has it been years? Perhaps dating all the way back to the very first day you started your current job?
More than likely, it’s been a while. The norm today, rather than the exception, is for busy professionals to let their emails accumulate and remain IN their Inbox for an indefinite period of time. In fact, it’s not unusual for people to have hundreds or thousands of emails dating back months or even years.
And what’s the problem with that, you ask?
The answer is: A LOT!
Your email Inbox is not a file cabinet. Nor is it a to-do list – or any kind of reminder system.
Think about it…
- Do you know for certain that you’ve read every email you’ve received? And made decisions on each one so you can move it along?
- Are you sure you haven’t left important information buried in a message that already scrolled off the screen?
- Have you ever found yourself scrolling through your emails and – WHAM! – you realize there’s something urgent you forgot to do?
- Do you waste precious time reading the same emails over and over again because you flagged them and don’t want to forget to take care of to-dos? And because you’re not sure what else to do with them?
- Do you often start off replies to emails with, “I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to get back to you, but…”?
- Are you fed up with trying to find e-documents and other important information you’ve “saved” in your email Inbox so you wouldn’t lose it?
- And, most importantly, is how you spend your time each day dictated by what’s coming into your email Inbox rather than what’s on your to-do list?
If you’re nodding your head, “Yes! Yes! Yes!” then you know it’s time for a change.
Even if you’ve never thought about it much before, NOT getting your Inbox to zero every day (or close to it) has been hindering your workday productivity — and therefore your results — BIG time.
In fact, given how much we rely on email today, I believe knowing how to manage your email is second only to effective task management when it comes to taking control of your workday productivity.
The only problem is,
you’ve never really been taught how to manage your email.
Or perhaps you’ve worked out your own homegrown system with dozens of email folders. Perhaps you have a folder for every person who’s ever sent you an email. It’s a “place for everything,” you say. Only the truth is, what you’ve really done is create a MONSTER — with SO many sub-folders you can’t remember where you put emails and you spend precious time each day using the “Search” function to find things you need.
Now you have SO many places where you could find information that you’ve resorted to printing out the “really, really important” e-mails because you just don’t trust you’ll ever find it again.
But here’s what I want you to know:
If you’re drowning in a sea of e-mail
— no matter how many you have or how old they are —
I’m about to throw you a life preserver.
In “The Great e-Scape,” you’ll learn the start-to-finish process
for managing emails and email folders
in this easy-to-read and easy-to-follow e-book.
AND… you’ll find out how you can get your Inbox to zero…
every… single… day.
(And trust me… no matter how convoluted your “system” might be, there’s nothing I haven’t seen before!)
When you implement this system, you’ll never again wonder what emails you missed or where important information is hiding.
Even if you’re convinced you receive “more emails than anyone else in the world,” this proven approach from Taskology® The Science of Getting Things Done is an easy, yet effective, email management method – one that will help you stop living from your Inbox and instead allow you to move forward with your most important priorities.
Once you experience the relief and control of having an empty Inbox on a regular basis, you’ll not only start making serious progress, but you’ll never want to go back to “the way it was” ever again. You’ll see how easy it is to avoid letting your Inbox run your day and then… you’ll never look back.
Here are just a few examples of what clients are saying…
Capital Services, LLC
National Sales Manager
Bavar Properties Group, LLC
Senior Vice President
I also want to let you in on a little secret…
What I’m talking about is not nearly as difficult, overwhelming or challenging as most people think. It can even be somewhat therapeutic and liberating (you’ll see!) Plus, everything in this e-book is crystal clear and outlined in a step-by-step process for you so you can take control of email now and start making an impact on your productivity and progress immediately.
When you order this e-book today, you’ll learn:
- The trusted systems you’ll want to have in place FIRST so tackling your Inbox is a breeze, no matter how many emails you receive each day
- Two common keyboard tricks that will easily help you quickly and efficiently move emails exactly where they need to go
- Why filing emails in dozens of email folders doesn’t mean they’re in the right place (Hint: they’re usually not!)
- The BIG difference between temporary and permanent email storage… and when to use each
- The very best use of your email folders to maximize your time and save your sanity (Psst! It’s not what you’re doing now!)
- The steps to sorting and simplifying your email messages so you can stay on top of them from day to day instead of playing catch up later
- Two shockingly simple steps to successfully keep your Inbox empty, or at least close to it, every single day
- And a whole lot more!
Above all, when you implement these proven e-mail management strategies
— the ones I’ve developed and fine-tuned over the last decade —
you can STOP living from your Inbox
and instead be firmly back in charge of your workday…
once and for all!
All you have to do is click on the secure order button below and you’ll get IMMEDIATE access to my step-by-step approach to ultimate e-mail management.
And you can rest assured this online transaction is 100% secure. After your information is received, you’ll get an electronic receipt and instructions within just a few minutes on how to download your copy of this e-book so you can start reading right way.
And remember: I stand behind the information I’m offering to you 100%. If you decide you don’t like my e-book, you can ask for your money back anytime up to 60 days from your date of purchase.
So are you ready?
Your empty Inbox is waiting…
Please note: This e-book only covers one component of Taskology® The Science of Getting Things Done: e-mail management. It does NOT cover the other four components: getting organized, task management, time management, and e-document organization.