There are common elements that plague many professionals
and hinder their productivity every day.
These professionals are leaders, business owners, executives,
and motivated professionals – and they’re very successful.
But they’ve reached a plateau.
And they’re stuck.
Fortunately, if you’re feeling stuck, you can take your first step today to move forward.
You don’t have to stay stuck.
In this 30-page Special Report, you’ll find out the 7 most common signs you could be unproductively stuck and how to avoid them.
Knowing what’s holding you back from peak productivity is an essential first step to breaking down the barriers and creating meaningful progress. And the “7 Signs” Special Report leaves no part of your work day untouched.
Led by Stefanie Franks of Initiative Based Writing and featuring yours truly, we discuss…
- The distractions and danger zones in your work day
- The leading causes of wasted time
- The reasons you’re more reactive than proactive
- The repercussions of running out of time
- What it means when you’re saying “I’m sorry” to others
- What it means to your work day when you don’t have healthy boundaries
- And more.
After we discuss the 7 signs of being unproductively stuck, I also share the 3 most important ways to avoid being stuck, which includes tips and strategies in the areas of task management, time management, email management, getting organized and how to boost your productivity overall.
- Where to begin when you’re ready to get organized
- Strategies for simplifying and making decisions about your “stuff”
- Why it’s important to use an electronic task list instead of paper for your to-dos
- The relationship between your routines and habits and your productivity
- Why using the task management tool is important to achieving long-term goals
- The importance of the task-time connection to your overall productivity
This 30-page PDF Special Report is peppered with stories and examples I share from real client experiences – ones you can probably relate to! And when you put what you learn into action, you can also enjoy the benefits of…
- Increased focus
- Having confidence in your ability to “keep it all straight”
- Taking control of your work day
- Peace of mind
- Meaningful and consistent progress
Take a step forward today and pledge to take action
and pull yourself out of being stuck – once and for all.