It’s your most valuable, non-renewable asset.
Are you using it as efficiently and productively as you could?
Do you know…
- The honest truth about how you’re really using your time?
- Why and where time and energy are being wasted?
- How to protect more time in order to be more proactive and productive?
- Whether or not to put tasks on your calendar?
- How distractions and interruptions are robbing you of your focus and productivity?
- How to structure your day to “get it all done?”
Effective time management isn’t all about managing time.
It’s about how WELL you manage everything ELSE in your day.
If you’re a smart, successful leader, business owner or professional (and I know you are!) then you already know you can’t “save time” in a bank, “make time” in a manufacturing plant, or “delay time” so you can catch up.
Time is finite, which is something else you already know. And I know you’re stressed out about that.
You’re probably trying to focus on work, life, family, friends, kids, and more… and still get a little time for yourself! I know you have competing priorities and I get it. I’m here to help.
Understanding where your time is going NOW is the first step to being able to take charge of your day. Knowing what you value most at work and in life will help you redesign your work day so you can do more of what you really want to do— whether at work or at home. You can determine the balance you most want to have and learn the steps to get there.
You’ll learn all of the important steps
for effective time management with
Taskology Time Management.
Wouldn’t it be nice if someone could show you where all of the “time leaks”
are in your workday and tell you what to do to stop them?
Wouldn’t it be valuable to know how to PROTECT more time in your day
and SAVE time from being lost or wasted?
Discover all of this and more when you learn
Taskology Time Management.
With Taskology Time Management you’ll learn the two most important ways to make the MOST of your time…
Everyone has time.
But not everyone knows how to protect it.
When you have to address endless interruptions and distractions and you feel like multi-tasking is the only way to get anything done, you’re not working at your best.
If you give away your time too quickly, say “yes” too often and others are stealing your time, you’re not getting enough time for yourself in order to accomplish YOUR priorities.
In order to work more efficiently, effectively and productively, it’s important to understand what kind of time you need each day to accomplish the tasks that matter the most. Learn how to prevent others from stealing your time and how to stop giving it away so fast. Learn how to balance your time so you can finish tasks and complete projects and still be there for your team or collaborate with others.
When you waste time looking for things you know you have, but just can’t find, you’re not working efficiently and effectively. You’re losing time you’ll NEVER get back. And it’s hurting your productivity and progress.
If you’ve ever spent excessive time…
- Searching through hundreds of emails for a necessary attachment
- Scouring your computer desktop for a file you needed ASAP
- Recreating a document you had worked to perfection, but couldn’t find
- Looking for a document that suddenly “went missing” at the worst, most inopportune time
- Panicking because you forgot how you named a physical file or an e-document
- Worrying when you couldn’t find something at the LAST minute
…then you understand the kind of time that’s lost or wasted—and the resulting stress—when there’s no effective, reliable system for managing information, as well as things in your office.
You MUST be able to find what you need when you need it so you can move forward quickly—accomplishing tasks, finishing projects and completing initiatives that matter to you and your company. It’s time to take control and create a very different—and much more productive—workday.
Are you ready to give up the hide-and-seek game for finding papers, files, emails and e-documents…. and to-do lists, post-it-notes and other information? SAVE time by getting systems in place that allow you to find exactly what you need… when you need it and where you know it will be.
Are you ready to learn the BEST and most EFFECTIVE
time management skills so you can work more efficiently,
increase productivity and achievement,
and make more meaningful, powerful progress
than EVER before?
With the Taskology Time Management video series you’ll learn…
- The foundation of great time management and the important role you play in managing your time.
- How to detect harmful mindsets, limiting beliefs, old habits and damaging routines that allow time to slip away.
- Tips for using your digital calendar most effectively so it will support you and your productivity (and why it’s finally time to say good-bye forever to using an old-fashioned daily planner.)
- How to identify the productivity danger zones and time gobblers that eat up your day—there are so many!
- How to maintain a structured, streamlined calendar, but still have flexible time to respond to unplanned issues.
- The most important factors to consider when determining how you’ll spend your time.
- The single, most important strategy for protecting more time in your day for the things you REALLY want to do.
- How to avoid the pitfalls of over-booking or double-booking your time so you can stay on time for meetings, meet deadlines and have flexible time to spare.
- How to detect harmful mindsets and limiting beliefs that allow time to slip away.
- How to protect more time for yourself on a regular basis.
- When to say “yes,” “no” or “not now” to the seemingly endless requests on your time.
- How to reprogram the way you see time, value time and use your time, because only YOU can decide how to spend your time. (The more you proactively choose where your time goes, the less time you’ll lose.)
- The key elements that give you structure and reliability in your day, but allow for flexible time.
- How to strengthen your focus and finish what you start.
- What to do about the persistent stream of daily distractions and countless interruptions you experience (—and for either one, if you can anticipate it, you can eliminate it!)
- Why the “touch it once” rule falls short of truly helping you to stay organized and productive, and what to do instead.
- The best way to organize e-documents, files and e-files so you never have to think about where you put something or how to find it again later.
- A decision-making process and questions to ask when reviewing papers and files so you can figure out what to keep and where to put it.
- How to categorize, sub-categorize and name physical files and electronic files—even if you have hundreds of documents and dozens of files.
- What to do with reading materials you want to read (but never seem to have the time!)
- 10 quick tips to keep your physical files easy to use and easy to maintain (you’ll save a LOT of time in the future when you need to find something!)
- Two common (but unproductive) e-document management practices to end RIGHT NOW and replace them with more efficient, effective (and easier!) practices to save you a lot of time.
- A complete, proven system for managing the flow of information into and out of your office.
- And much more.
Don’t give your time away too quickly or let others steal it.
And don’t let time, effort or energy be lost or wasted.
Find out how to PROTECT and SAVE time
so you can accomplish more in less time with less stress.
Hi, I’m Leslie Shreve.
My greatest accomplishment has been—and continues to be—helping others get more accomplished.
I’m always THRILLED to show professionals how EASY it is to take charge of their workday, make huge progress, and never have to feel frustrated or overwhelmed ever again.
As a workload management and productivity expert for more than 14 years—in addition to a successful corporate career of 13 years—I can tell you that working more efficiently, effectively and productively is easier than you think. These may be natural abilities for me, but they’re also learnable, trainable and sustainable for you. And they’re essential if you want to be a better planner, doer, and high-achiever. It’s time to use your time more efficiently, stop working from your email Inbox, and accomplish your most important priorities… sooner than later.
I’ve worked with hundreds of professionals in dozens of different industries and time and time again, I see how professionals are working today. What I see is proof that HOW you work can MAKE or BREAK your levels of progress and success.
The key is to make HOW you work automatic so you don’t have to spend ANY time, effort or energy thinking about it.
This video series is designed for business owners, leaders, executives, and motivated professionals who REALLY want to learn how to gain more time in their day and use that time to be more focused, pro-active, intentional and productive. If this describes you and you really want to learn how to work more efficiently and effectively, you’re in the right place.
Time is your MOST valuable and NON-renewable resource. Don’t let others steal it. Don’t give it away too fast. And don’t let it slip away quietly each day, never to return again.
Many professionals are frustrated or overwhelmed with too much to do, too many emails, too much information and not enough time—and not enough time to stop and figure out how to do anything differently!
But there’s no better time than RIGHT NOW to learn a better way to manage your time… and maximize it.
Remember, every decision you make, every belief you have, and every action you take involves TIME. So wouldn’t you agree it’s time to start protecting it and saving it from being lost?
Productive Day clients who have learned Taskology have experienced transformations in their workdays. Here’s what a few of them had to say…
“I’m using my time more proactively – looking for development opportunities – and I’m moving forward instead of just trying to keep up.”
Rob Bavar, Vice President
Bavar Properties Group, LLC
“Prior to working with Leslie, I worked extra hours in the evening, taking away from my family time to catch-up. My prior work day routines took away from feeling productive at the end of the day and took me away from things I enjoy most, which is building relationships! The Taskology system introduced by Leslie has provided me with a more efficient and effective work day with a feeling of accomplishment at the end of each day. It has helped me schedule more time with my clients, cultivate new opportunities and build new relationships.”
Pat Isaac, CEO
Capital Services, Inc.
“I would like to recommend Leslie Shreve for anyone looking to get more out of their day. Leslie can literally help you create time previously unavailable.”
Mark Haraway, Vice President of Sales
“Leslie will change the way you think about time… I feel much more in control of my workload and in my professional life. I am able to save at least 1 hour per day and direct it to more productive, higher level uses, such as management and leadership.”
Mike Goodhues, Chief Information Officer
Baltimore County Public Schools
Are you ready to find out
how to get the time you need to
do the things you REALLY want to do?
The Taskology Time Management Video Series gives you seven (7) downloadable videos averaging 30 minutes each.
You can learn on your schedule and at your own pace, and use these videos for future reference.
1: Where the Best Time Management Begins
2: How to Protect Time for Making More Progress
3: How to Save Time from Being Lost or Wasted in Your Workday
4: Decisions Move You Forward
5: A Deep Dive into Effective File Management
6: What You Need to Know for Efficient E-Document Management
7: How to Organize Electronic Documents and Files
Plus, you get helpful Next Action Steps at the end of each video so you can implement lessons and practice new time management strategies right away.
You’ll also receive Bonus Quick Start Guides, GO! Tools, and Tip Sheets to support your learning and implementation.
If you’re interested in finishing more projects
and accomplishing more goals you need
top-shelf time management skills to make
meaningful, powerful progress EVERY day.
Don’t settle for less.
“I can now put my hands on files (both physical and electronic) so much more efficiently and save time trying to find important information. The ease of retrieving my information has helped me greatly.”
Elsa Maskell, CEO
EIS Group, Inc. | Distribution by Air
Now, I have one system for everything and I don’t have to think about it, it’s just there. I feel less stressed now that I don’t have so much to remember.”
Brie Henry, Operations Manager
“With Taskology I am much more productive and much more efficient. I was so happy with my results that anytime I talk to someone who feels “overwhelmed” I tell them to call you.”
JM Schapiro, CEO
Continental Realty Corporation
“Leslie taught me how valuable my time is and how I could be allocating it better than I was to get more important things accomplished every day. I see a clear improvement in my efficiency since working with Leslie and recommend her to any busy executive who needs and wants to be more effective and on top of his or her game.”
Ben Abrams, President
Consolidated Scrap Resources, Inc.
“Prior to working with Leslie Shreve of Productive Day information overload was proving problematic. It was difficult sorting and storing information in a timely manner. Content retrieval was a sales productivity drain. When I tried to retrieve content, I often wasted time searching because I couldn’t remember where or how it was stored. Now with Tasklology I quickly sort, discard and store information, as well as retrieve it quickly without wasting sales time. I’m working less hours per day and feeling a sense of achievement at the end of the day.”
Mary Anne Majerus-Lambert, Vice President, Advisor Sales Atlantic Division
Pax World Investments
The only question that remains is:
Are you ready to take control of your time,
keep more of it for yourself and
use it to experience more achievement,
productivity and progress?
Yes, Leslie! I’m ready to take control of my time with
Taskology Time Management!
I understand with my investment I will receive:
- Seven (7) downloadable videos averaging 30 minutes each. I can learn on my own schedule and at my own page, and I can use these for future reference.
- Next Action Steps at the end of each video so I can implement lessons and practice new time management strategies right away.
- BONUS Reference Materials and Tip Sheets to support my learning and progress.
This series will easily pay for itself with the efficiencies you’ll gain
in your workday and the progress you’ll make.
So what are you waiting for?
Imagine what you could do with EXTRA TIME
to do the things you REALLY want to do.
Get Taskology Time Management Today for
an Affordable, One-time Investment of ONLY $199!
Full Disclosure: This series covers ONLY Taskology Time Management. It does not include Task Management, Getting Organized, Electronic Document Organization or Email Management, which are other components within the Taskology system and have their own video training series.
Legal Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our program and its potential. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation, as well as the effort put forth to implement the system and the recommended steps. As with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money. Training and support are limited to only the topics being taught.