It’s your most valuable, non-renewable asset.
Are you using it as productively as you could?
- Are you being honest with yourself about how you’re really using your time?
- Do you know all the places where time and productivity are hiding in your day?
- Do you know how to protect more time in order to be more proactive?
- Are you confused about whether or not to put tasks on your calendar?
- Are distractions and interruptions robbing you of your focus and productivity?
- Are you unsure of how to structure your day to “get it all done?”
Learn how to protect more time in your day
so you can be more productive, make more progress,
and enjoy more peace of mind.
If you’re a smart, successful leader, business owner or professional (and I know you are) then you already know you can’t “save time” in a bank, “make time” in a manufacturing plant, or “delay time” so we can catch up.
Time is finite, which is something else you already know. And I know you’re stressed out about that.
You’re probably trying to focus on work, life, family, friends, kids, and more… and still get a little time for yourself! I know you have competing priorities and I get it. And I’m here to help.
Understanding where your time is going now is the first step to being able to take charge of your day. Knowing what you value most at work and in life will help you redesign your work day so you can do more of what you really want to do – whether at work or at home. You can determine the balance you most want to have and learn the steps to get there.
These make up the solution to the frustration and overwhelm caused by having too much to do, not enough time, and never feeling like you can catch your breath. And I’ll explain it all when you grab your copy of…
The Taskology Video Training Series
for Time Management
Are you ready to learn the time management skills
that can help you take charge of your time, so you can
protect it, be more proactive with it,
and use it more productively?
When you watch this Video Training Series, you’ll learn…
- The foundation of great time management and the important role you play in managing your time.
- Tips for using your digital Calendar in the best way so you’re well informed and can make quick decisions about the best use of your time (and why it’s finally time to say good-bye forever to using an old-fashioned daily planner.)
- How to identify the productivity danger zones and time gobblers that eat up your day – there are so many!
- The most important factors to consider when determining how you’ll spend your time.
- The single, most important strategy for protecting more time in your day to do the things you REALLY want to do.
- How to detect harmful mindsets and limiting beliefs that allow time to slip away.
- When to say “yes,” “no” or “not now” to the seemingly endless requests on your time.
- How to reprogram the way you see time, value time and use your time, because only YOU can decide how to spend your time. (The more you proactively choose where your time goes, the less time you’ll lose.)
- The key elements that give you structure and reliability in your day and how to allow for flexible time.
- What to do about the persistent stream of daily distractions and countless interruptions you experience. (Research shows that it can take you up to 25 minutes to return to a task after being interrupted!)
- Ways to be more proactive and less reactive – multitasking, bouncing from task to task, or jumping at the latest intrusion.
- The important roles of organization and task management in your day and their enormous impact on your time.
- How to conquer perfectionism and procrastination, once and for all.
- How to overcome old habits and damaging routines so you can create a workday that works for YOU.
“I’m using my time more proactively – looking for development opportunities – and I’m moving forward instead of just trying to keep up.”
Rob Bavar, Vice President
Bavar Properties Group, LLC
The Taskology Time Management Video Training Series will give you the basics of time management and calendar management, but also important lessons about self-management, mindset, and the truth about how much power you actually have over your time. You’ll also take away simple, yet effective strategies for managing interruptions and distractions, negotiating your time, and protecting more time so you can be more productive with it.
Taskology Time Management will help you change
the way you think about time and how you use it.
And guess what?
Time management isn’t really about managing time.
The best time management comes from improving how you
manage everything else in your day.
So, stop running around with your hair on fire – and start taking charge. Stop letting reactivity steal your time and be more pro-active and purposeful. Imagine the time you’ll gain back in your work day when you understand the many ways you’re losing it!
Hi, I’m Leslie Shreve, productivity expert and founder of Productive Day. Being productive and organized may be natural abilities, but I also have the experience and the expertise to show you exactly how you can be more productive in your work day than ever before. I’ve used Microsoft Outlook for more than 20 years, I worked in corporate offices for more than 13 years, and I’ve been a successful business owner for more than 12 years at the helm of Productive Day.
This video training series is designed for business owners, leaders, executives, and motivated professionals who REALLY want to learn how to gain more time in their day and use that time to be more pro-active, purposeful and productive. If this describes you and you want to learn how to get more time back in your day and work with more focus, you’re in the right place.
Many professionals are frustrated or overwhelmed with too much to do and not enough time to do it – and not enough time to stop and figure out how to do anything differently!
Wouldn’t it be nice if someone could reveal to you all the “time leaks”
in your work day and tell you what to do to stop them?
And then show you how to protect even MORE time in your day
for all the things you really want to do?
“Prior to working with Leslie, I worked extra hours in the evening, taking away from my family time to catch-up. My prior work day routines took away from feeling productive at the end of the day and took me away from things I enjoy most, which is building relationships! The Taskology system introduced by Leslie has provided me with a more efficient and effective work day with a feeling of accomplishment at the end of each day. It has helped me schedule more time with my clients, cultivate new opportunities and build new relationships.”
Pat Isaac, CEO
Capital Services, Inc.
“I would like to recommend Leslie Shreve for anyone looking to get more out of their day. Leslie can literally help you create time previously unavailable.”
Mark Haraway, Vice President of Sales
The Taskology Time Management Video Training Series consists of the following video segments:
3-1 Where the Best Time Management Begins
3-2 Where to Look for More Time in Your Day
3-3 Strategies for Saving and Protecting More Time in Your Day
Plus, you’ll receive Bonus Tips Sheets and next steps at the end of each video so you can implement right away and start enjoying the benefits of better time management practices.
If you’re a business owner, executive or professional interested in accomplishing more goals and reaching for your next level of success, you need top-shelf time management skills in order to make meaningful progress every day.
Don’t give your time away too quickly
or let others steal it.
Find out how to protect it.
“Leslie will change the way you think about time… I feel much more in control of my workload and in my professional life. I am able to save at least 1 hour per day and direct it to more productive, higher level uses, such as management and leadership.”
Mike Goodhues, Chief Information Officer
Baltimore County Public Schools
This Video Training Series includes:
- Three (3) downloadable Training Videos so you can learn on your schedule and use for future reference (30 minutes each)
- Next action steps at the end of each video so you can implement lessons and practice new time management strategies right away
- BONUS Reference Materials and Tip Sheets to support your learning and progress
If you want more time in your day and you want to
make more meaningful progress you can feel GREAT about,
then it’s time to learn the time management skills
that will help you succeed.
Yes! I’m ready to invest in myself and my job, career or business with the
Taskology Video Training Series
for Time Management
I understand with my investment I will receive:
- Three (3) downloadable Training Videos (30 minutes each) that I can watch, learn from and reference again.
- Next Action Steps at the end of each video so I can implement the lessons and practice new time management strategies right away.
- BONUS Reference Materials and Tip Sheets that will support my learning and progress
This series will easily pay for itself with the progress you make
with the time you gain back in your day.
So what are you waiting for?
Imagine what you could do with EXTRA time
to do the things you REALLY want to do.
Get This Video Training Series Today for
an Affordable, One-time Investment of ONLY $199!
Full Disclosure: This series covers ONLY Taskology Time Management. It does not include Task Management, Getting Organized, Electronic Document Organization or Email Management, which are other components within the Taskology system and have their own video training series.
Legal Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our program and its potential. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation, as well as the effort put forth to implement the system and the recommended steps. As with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money. Training and support are limited to only the topics being taught.