Are you staying on top of tasks without missing, losing
or forgetting anything else?
Are you making substantial progress in your workday?
Do you feel accomplished at the end of the day?
If you’re shaking your head with “no” responses,
start working more efficiently and productively
with Taskology Task Management
so you can achieve more in less time and make more
meaningful, powerful progress starting TODAY.
Do you know…
- The difference between task management and project management?
- The 10 different sources—give or take—of tasks in your workday?
- How to set up and use a digital Task List for the best results?
- The key element missing from all to-do lists on paper?
- How to create a task so you’re more proactive?
- How to handle pending tasks and things you’re waiting for?
- How many tasks to plan for each day and how many is too many?
Since 2008 professionals have been asked to do more with less, and STILL make progress.
But keeping up is getting harder to do as workdays continue to change
with new technology, more ways to communicate, and increasing connectivity.
Things like interruptions and distractions, multitasking and information overload are costing companies nationally and globally in the millions, billions and trillions.
And stress and burnout are at an all-time high because employees are over-worked and overwhelmed. According to the World Health Organization, stress is the #1 health epidemic of the 21st century.
Many professionals are frustrated or overwhelmed with too much to do, not enough time, too many emails, and too much information. It’s a challenge to keep up, and traditional solutions aren’t working, but there never seems to be enough time to stop and figure out how to do anything differently!
And while many believe “this is as good as it gets” for their workday, it’s not.
You CAN master your workday.
You just need the missing piece, which is workload management.
And the FIRST place to start is Task Management so you can start taking control of your workday. When you couple your expertise with efficient workload management and an effective workday strategy, you’ll be unstoppable. You can increase your efficiency and productivity, reduce your stress, achieve more tasks and projects in less time, and make more meaningful, powerful progress than EVER before.
The BEST part is that Taskology Task Management is that it’s super simple. It doesn’t take a lot of time (or money) to implement, and you’ll start seeing improvements in your efficiency and productivity IMMEDIATELY.
Learn how easy it is to set up, build and use the Taskology Task List
to increase efficiency and productivity,
accomplish more in less time,
and make more meaningful, powerful progress.
HOW you work is just as important as DOING your work, and to work more efficiently, you need to get AWAY from paper for managing to-dos. But knowing how to set up, build and use a digital task list in the most efficient way can be a challenge without a step-by-step process.
With Taskology Task Management, you’ll learn the entire A to Z, start-to-finish system for task management—all the strategies to help you plan, prioritize and accomplish EVERYTHING you need to do—without missing, losing or forgetting anything.
When you dive into Taskology Task Management you’ll learn:
- The difference between task management and project management and why one is more effective than the other for making substantial progress in your workday.
- A new way of thinking and doing that will greatly increase your efficiency and productivity.
- The best way to capture, track and manage ALL tasks—no matter their source—in one strong, reliable task management system.
- Why you can’t manage tasks from their sources (there are about 10 in your workday—give or take) and how to gather ALL of them from their hiding places.
- How to stay in control and be responsive as priorities shift in your day (and they always do!)
- A simple system for managing tasks that works FOR you, not AGAINST you (without getting lost in any bells and whistles!)
- The anatomy of a task—the essential elements to include and what to leave out.
- How to manage pending tasks and things you’re waiting for from others.
- How to prevent tasks from slipping through the cracks—no more worries about what could be missed, lost or forgotten.
- How to set up and build the Taskology Task List so it’s all-inclusive, giving you complete clarity and 100% awareness of EVERYTHING you need to do and when, and doesn’t leave anything to chance.
- Why it’s more to focus on when you’ll DO a task and not when it’s DUE.
- A simple—yet incredibly powerful—method for creating your tasks so they’re specific, meaningful and actionable.
- The most important factor in creating a realistic task plan for each day.
- How to prioritize instantly, consistently and accurately to keep up with shifting priorities.
- Strategies to help you avoid the most common task-management pitfalls, including dependent tasks.
- How to plan a realistic number of tasks to accomplish for each day (because planning too many will only frustrate you!)
- How to stop procrastination from stopping YOU.
- What to do with ideas, meeting notes, and delegated tasks so you can save time and energy and avoid the risk of losing track of these on paper.
- The simple mindset shifts you can make that will skyrocket your productivity.
- And much more.
Taskology Task Management was designed to be
PRACTICAL and ACTIONABLE.
Everything is laid out in a simple, logical, easy-to-use
step-by-step system so you can get RESULTS
and make immediate PROGRESS
Hi, I’m Leslie Shreve.
My greatest accomplishment has been—and continues to be—helping others get more accomplished.
I’m always THRILLED to show professionals how EASY it is to take charge of their workday, make huge progress, and never have to feel frustrated or overwhelmed ever again.
As a workload management and productivity expert for more than 14 years—in addition to a successful corporate career of 13 years—I can tell you that working more efficiently, effectively and productively is easier than you think. These may be natural abilities for me, but they’re also learnable, trainable and sustainable for you. And they’re essential if you want to be a better planner, doer, and high-achiever. It’s time to use your time more efficiently, stop working from your email Inbox, and accomplish your most important priorities… sooner than later.
I’ve worked with hundreds of professionals in dozens of different industries and time and time again, I see how professionals are working today. What I see is proof that HOW you work can MAKE or BREAK your levels of progress and success.
The key is to make HOW you work automatic so you don’t have to spend ANY time, effort or energy thinking about it.
When you have an all-in-one, seamless system to support you, you can turn on a dime and change directions instantly when priorities shift, and you can do it without missing a task, forgetting a follow-up or losing important information. You can enjoy a workday that flows continuously forward without feeling scattered, chaotic or out of control.
This video training series is designed for business owners, leaders, executives and motivated professionals who REALLY want to get away from multiple paper to-do lists and planners for managing projects, to-dos, follow-ups and reminders. If this describes you and you want to learn how to set up, build and use a digital task list in the BEST possible way, then you’re in the right place.
The Taskology Task list is NOT just another to-do list.
Productive Day clients say it’s easier and more effective
than anything else they’ve tried.
Here’s what a few clients have to say about Taskology…
“I see a clear improvement in my efficiency since working with Leslie”
“Before I met Leslie, I knew I could and should be able to work more efficiently and manage all my daily tasks more efficiently. I spent a lot of time managing emails and kept a bunch of different task lists. I was not sure how exactly to make the improvements I needed to make.
Leslie’s Taskology method, which she introduced me to, was a tremendously helpful system for me to implement. It gave me a thoughtful organizational method for managing emails and a way to clear my inbox every day. She taught me how to get rid of my short term and long term task lists, consolidate them, and schedule my activities to make sure I get more done according to a set schedule.
Most importantly, she taught me how valuable my time is and how I could be allocating it better than I was to get more important things accomplished every day. I see a clear improvement in my efficiency since working with Leslie and recommend her to any busy executive who needs and wants to be more effective and on top of his or her game.”
Consolidated Scrap Resources, Inc.
“I no longer get overwhelmed with having “too much to do” and feel more in control of my entire day.”
“Where would I be without you? I originally wondered how a “productivity consultant” could help me. As a CEO I thought I was being very productive, but I also knew I could be more organized. After completing your program I am much more productive and much more efficient. I manage my time better, make great use of my task list and I’m also better able to keep up with e-mail. The change has been very noticeable to everyone in our organization.
I no longer get overwhelmed with having “too much to do” and feel more in control of my entire day. I have also learned to keep my office organized, which may seem trivial, but actually makes me more productive. And I was so happy with my results that our President is now working with you and anytime I talk to someone who feels “overwhelmed” I tell them to call you.”
JM Schapiro, CEO
Continental Realty Corporation
“Take your personal and business productivity to the next level…”
“As a busy entrepreneur, who is regarded as organized and focused, I knew that I needed more productivity in my hectic schedule. I was happy to find Leslie through my LinkedIn connections. After my own research and due diligence and a thorough conversation with her, I quickly realized that Leslie was the person for the job. I have been grateful and delighted with Leslie’s amazing support as a Productivity expert. She really knows her stuff and challenges you as client to think and act differently. If you want to take your personal and business productivity to the next level, regardless of where you work in North America, you need to connect with Leslie.”
Mike Mack, Leadership Coach
“I feel like I gained more hours in my day!”
“Prior to working with Leslie, I didn’t have a system that allowed me to stay on track and complete projects without having to cut into my personal time – I worked extra hours in the evening, taking away from my family time to catch-up. My prior work day routines took away from feeling productive at the end of the day and took me away from things I enjoy most, which is building relationships!
The Taskology system introduced by Leslie has provided me with a more efficient and effective work day with a feeling of accomplishment at the end of each day. It has helped me schedule more time with my clients, cultivate new opportunities and build new relationships. My Task list keeps me focused when I’m in the office and I’m no longer overwhelmed by e-mails or feeling defeated by the world of technology. And…I’m very protective of my time so it’s not wasted. Taskology has allowed me to focus on leading my organization to more success and provided me with the balance I require with my business life and my personal life! THANK you! I feel like I gained more hours in my day!
Pat Isaac, CEO
Capital Services, Inc.
“Sticky notes and paper to-dos are gone…
[Taskology] has saved me several times…”
“I thought I really knew how to track my tasks and prioritize using sticky notes and electronic file folders, which grew miles long. But, before long I had data scattered all over, making searching and tracking quite a challenge. Finally, I gave in and called Leslie to save me and our team. What great fun I have now using Taskology to establish when I will work on tasks and priorities. When she showed me how to set up and use this system I felt a great burden lifted – seriously! Now my inbox is managed and no longer do I have miles of file folders as everything is neatly compacted. All e-mails with any sort of “to do” are placed into tasks with attachments. This process alone has saved me several times as I’ve searched my task list for that e-mail needing action. Sticky notes and paper to-dos are gone. Her system also compliments our project management software. Once you get started you’ll feel guilty about using paper to-do lists – I know.”
Eric Miller, Managing Partner
Smart Performance Strategies
Taskology Task Management gives you ALL of the step-by-step strategies
for taking control of your tasks, priorities, projects, reminders and follow-ups.
You can get more accomplished more efficiently in less time with less effort and stress
with Taskology Task Management.
The Taskology Task Management Video Training Series consists of the following video segments, averaging 30 minutes each…
1. The 4 Essentials for High Efficiency and Powerful Progress
2. How to Set Up and Build the Taskology Task List
3. Prioritize with Precision
4. Task Management Mastery
Plus, you’ll get helpful Next Action Steps at the end of each video so you can implement right away and start enjoying the benefits of better task management.
If you’re a business owner, executive or professional reaching for your next level of success and accomplishment, you need top-shelf task management skills in order to accomplish your goals and objectives and make meaningful progress every day.
There are other training courses on the market.
What makes Taskology unique or different?
- You’ll start thinking differently about getting things done.
- You’ll focus less on when things are DUE and more on when you’ll DO them.
- You’ll learn why task management is more important than project management.
- It’s a system that’s all-inclusive and doesn’t leave anything to chance.
- It’s a list that includes more than just what you want to do today.
- It’s a system that will lead you to use your time wisely.
- It’s a system that allows you to prioritize easier and more effectively.
- You’ll be back in control of your day FAST so you can make powerful progress.
Don’t leave your productivity to chance by using paper.
Or your memory!
Get Taskology Task Management for
an affordable, one-time investment of ONLY $199.
The only question that remains is:
Are you ready to take control of everything you need to do
and stop worrying about what you might have missed, lost or forgotten?
Isn’t it time to get more accomplished in less time with less effort
and make more meaningful, powerful progress?
Yes! I’m ready to accomplish more in less time with less stress with
Taskology Task Management
I understand with my purchase I’ll receive:
- Four (4) training segments in the form of downloadable videos (30-45 minutes of training for each)
- Next Steps at the end of each video so I can implement the lessons, practice, and learn by doing
- BONUS Tip Sheets I can use and refer to as I implement the lessons
So what are you waiting for?
Stop feeling overwhelmed, over-committed and over-worked.
Get the task management solution that makes
managing your workday EASY.
Get Taskology Task Management for ONLY $199.
Full Disclosure: This series only covers Taskology Task Management. It does not include Time Management or E-mail Management, which are other two components of Taskology with their own video series and e-books.
Legal Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our program and its potential. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation, as well as the effort put forth to implement the system and the recommended steps. As with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money. Training and support are limited to only the topics being taught.