Is it a challenge to make substantial progress in your work day?
Are you frustrated with just trying to keep up?
Stop struggling and start using the tools you already have
with Taskology Task Management
so you can be more productive… NOW.
- Are you clear about the difference between managing tasks and projects?
- Do you know the key element missing from all to-do lists on paper?
- Are you unsure of how to set up your Task screen for the best results?
- Do you know how to create a task that makes you more proactive?
- Are you unsure how to handle tasks that are pending or things you’re waiting for?
- Do you know how many tasks to plan for each day and how many is too many?
Learn How Easy it is to Set up, Build and Use
the Taskology Task List and Boost Your Productivity.
If you’re a smart, successful leader, business owner or professional (and I know you are) and you have access to a tool like Microsoft Outlook® or a similar system (and you probably do) and you’re not using it to its fullest for maximum productivity, then you’re leaving a valuable tool untapped and productivity on the table.
Knowing how to set up, build and use an electronic task list is the solution to the frustration and overwhelm caused by too many sources of to-dos, too many to-do lists on paper, and competing priorities.
the Taskology Video Training Series
for Task Management
Are you ready to learn the task management system
that can GREATLY increase your productivity,
save you time and energy,
and help you make more progress…
faster and easier?
When you get your copy of this Video Training Series, you’ll learn:
- The difference between task management and project management and why one is more effective than the other for making substantial progress in your day.
- The best way to capture, track and manage ALL tasks in one strong, reliable task management system.
- The anatomy of a task – the essential elements to include and what to leave out.
- How to manage pending tasks and things you’re waiting for.
- How to prevent tasks from slipping through the cracks – no more worries about what could be missed, lost or forgotten.
- How to set up, build and configure the Taskology Task list in your existing email system so you can have complete visibility of the information you need in order to take immediate action.
- How to find all the to-dos, follow-ups and reminders that are currently hiding from you and how to get them on your list.
- A simple — yet incredibly powerful — method for creating your tasks so they’re specific, meaningful and actionable.
- The most important factor in creating a realistic task plan for each day.
- The simple steps for prioritizing and reprioritizing instantly.
- Strategies to help you avoid the most common task-management pitfalls, including dependent tasks, procrastination, and managing multi-step projects.
- What to do with ideas, meeting notes, and delegated tasks so you can save time and energy and avoid the risk of losing track of these on paper.
- The simple mindset shifts you can make that will skyrocket your productivity.
- And much more.
This Taskology Task Management Video Training Series will teach you the essentials plus all the steps for setting up, building and using the Taskology Task List using a simple, step-by-step approach you can implement immediately.
Stop shuffling paper and start making more progress.
Imagine the time you’ll gain in your day
by streamlining how you get things done!
The Taskology Task list is NOT just another to-do list.
It will change the way you think about getting things done.
Hi, I’m Leslie Shreve, productivity expert and founder of Productive Day. Being productive and organized may be my natural abilities, but I also have the experience and the expertise to show you exactly how you can be more productive than ever before. I’ve used Microsoft Outlook for more than 20 years, I worked in corporate offices for more than 13 years, and I’ve been a successful business owner for more than 12 years at the helm of Productive Day.
This video training series is designed for business owners, leaders, executives and motivated professionals who REALLY want to get away from multiple paper to-do lists and planners for managing projects, to-dos and reminders. If this describes you and you want to learn how to set up, build and use your electronic task list in the best possible way, then you’re in the right place.
Many professionals are frustrated or overwhelmed with too much to do and not enough time to do it – and not enough time to stop and figure out how to do anything differently!
Wouldn’t it be nice if someone could quickly and simply show you
how to set up a system that’s easy to use and easy to maintain?
One that helps you eliminate paper, planners
and various to-do lists?
“I see a clear improvement in my efficiency since working with Leslie”
“Before I met Leslie, I knew I could and should be able to work more efficiently and manage all my daily tasks more efficiently. I spent a lot of time managing emails and kept a bunch of different task lists. I was not sure how exactly to make the improvements I needed to make.
Leslie’s Taskology method, which she introduced me to, was a tremendously helpful system for me to implement. It gave me a thoughtful organizational method for managing emails and a way to clear my inbox every day. She taught me how to get rid of my short term and long term task lists, consolidate them, and schedule my activities to make sure I get more done according to a set schedule.
Most importantly, she taught me how valuable my time is and how I could be allocating it better than I was to get more important things accomplished every day. I see a clear improvement in my efficiency since working with Leslie and recommend her to any busy executive who needs and wants to be more effective and on top of his or her game.”
Consolidated Scrap Resources, Inc.
“I no longer get overwhelmed with having “too much to do” and feel more in control of my entire day.”
“Where would I be without you? I originally wondered how a “productivity consultant” could help me. As a CEO I thought I was being very productive, but I also knew I could be more organized. After completing your program I am much more productive and much more efficient. I manage my time better, make great use of my task list and I’m also better able to keep up with e-mail. The change has been very noticeable to everyone in our organization.
I no longer get overwhelmed with having “too much to do” and feel more in control of my entire day. I have also learned to keep my office organized, which may seem trivial, but actually makes me more productive. And I was so happy with my results that our President is now working with you and anytime I talk to someone who feels “overwhelmed” I tell them to call you.”
JM Schapiro, CEO
Continental Realty Corporation
“Take your personal and business productivity to the next level…”
“As a busy entrepreneur, who is regarded as organized and focused, I knew that I needed more productivity in my hectic schedule. I was happy to find Leslie through my LinkedIn connections. After my own research and due diligence and a thorough conversation with her, I quickly realized that Leslie was the person for the job. I have been grateful and delighted with Leslie’s amazing support as a Productivity expert. She really knows her stuff and challenges you as client to think and act differently. If you want to take your personal and business productivity to the next level, regardless of where you work in North America, you need to connect with Leslie.”
Mike Mack, Leadership Coach
The Taskology Task Management Video Training Series consists of the following video segments:
1.1: Introduction and Task Management Essentials
1.2: How to Set Up and Build Your Taskology Task List
1.3: How to Prioritize with Precision
1.4: Task Management Mastery
When you pick up Taskology Task Management, you’ll learn how to:
- Set up your new Task list in Microsoft Outlook®
- Create tasks with the essential elements that create pro-activity
- Manage tasks and projects
- Create a task management plan that really works
- Prioritize efficiently and effectively
- Handle recurring tasks
- Determine how many tasks you’ll tackle each day
- Use and maintain your list so it supports you always
- Stop procrastination from stopping you
- Find everything that belongs on your task list
- And much more.
This video training series provides the “show and tell” in Microsoft Outlook® so you can easily see the steps to setting up your electronic task list. Plus, you’ll get instructions and next steps at the end of each training call so you can implement right away and start enjoying the benefits of better task management.
If you’re a business owner, executive or professional reaching for your next level of success and accomplishment, you need top-shelf task management skills in order to accomplish your goals and objectives and make meaningful progress every day.
Don’t leave your productivity to chance by using paper.
Or your memory!
“I feel like I gained more hours in my day!”
“Prior to working with Leslie, I didn’t have a system that allowed me to stay on track and complete projects without having to cut into my personal time – I worked extra hours in the evening, taking away from my family time to catch-up. My prior work day routines took away from feeling productive at the end of the day and took me away from things I enjoy most, which is building relationships!
The Taskology system introduced by Leslie has provided me with a more efficient and effective work day with a feeling of accomplishment at the end of each day. It has helped me schedule more time with my clients, cultivate new opportunities and build new relationships. My Task list keeps me focused when I’m in the office and I’m no longer overwhelmed by e-mails or feeling defeated by the world of technology. And…I’m very protective of my time so it’s not wasted. Taskology has allowed me to focus on leading my organization to more success and provided me with the balance I require with my business life and my personal life! THANK you! I feel like I gained more hours in my day!
Pat Isaac, CEO
Capital Services, Inc.
“Sticky notes and paper to-dos are gone…
[Taskology] has saved me several times…”
“I thought I really knew how to track my tasks and prioritize using sticky notes and electronic file folders, which grew miles long. But, before long I had data scattered all over, making searching and tracking quite a challenge. Finally, I gave in and called Leslie to save me and our team. What great fun I have now using Taskology to establish when I will work on tasks and priorities. When she showed me how to set up and use this system I felt a great burden lifted – seriously! Now my inbox is managed and no longer do I have miles of file folders as everything is neatly compacted. All e-mails with any sort of “to do” are placed into tasks with attachments. This process alone has saved me several times as I’ve searched my task list for that e-mail needing action. Sticky notes and paper to-dos are gone. Her system also compliments our project management software. Once you get started you’ll feel guilty about using paper to-do lists – I know.”
Eric Miller, Managing Partner
Smart Performance Strategies
If you want to be more productive and
make more meaningful progress you can feel GREAT about,
then learn the task management skills
that will help you succeed.
Get this Video Training Series for
an affordable, one-time investment of ONLY $199.
There are other training courses on the market…
so what makes this one unique or different?
- You’ll start thinking differently about getting things done.
- You’ll focus less on when things are DUE and more on when you’ll DO them.
- You’ll learn why task management is more important than project management.
- It’s a system that’s all-inclusive and doesn’t leave anything to chance.
- It’s a list that includes more than just what you want to do today.
- It’s a system that will lead you to use your time more wisely.
- It’s a system that allows you to prioritize more easily and effectively.
- Taskology puts you back in control of your day so you decide how much progress you want to make on which tasks and when.
Stop the daily frustration and overwhelm!
Yes! I’m ready to invest in myself and my job, career or business with the
Taskology Task Management
Video Training Series
I understand with my investment I’ll receive:
- Four (4) training segments in the form of downloadable videos (30-45 minutes of training for each)
- Next Steps at the end of each video so I can implement the lessons, practice, and learn by doing
- BONUS Tip Sheets I can use and refer to as I implement the lessons
This course will easily pay for itself with the time you gain back in your work day.
So what are you waiting for? Stop feeling overwhelmed, over-committed and over-worked.
Get this Series for ONLY $199.
Full Disclosure: This series only covers Taskology Task Management. It does not include Time Management, Getting Organized, Electronic Document Organization or E-mail Management, which are other components of Taskology with their own video training series.
Legal Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our program and its potential. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation, as well as the effort put forth to implement the system and the recommended steps. As with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money. Training and support are limited to only the topics being taught.