Is disorganization causing chaos
and confusion in your work day?
Are you frustrated (or overwhelmed)
with clutter build-up?
Stop losing time, productivity and progress
and learn how to get organized NOW
so you can find what you need when you need it
– instantly – and get back to your priorities.
You may think the only negative effect of being disorganized
is having the “cluttered office” look, but it’s more than that.
- Are you being honest with yourself about the true cost of your disorganization?
- Have you noticed the amounts of time and energy you lose when you have to stop to look for things?
- Is disorganization causing you to miss deadlines and opportunities?
- Do you have over-stuffed file drawers that make it difficult to find what you need when you need it?
- Do you get frustrated when you have to sift through papers and shuffle files on your desk in search of one bit of information only to bury more information?
- Does disorganization cause you to lose confidence in your ability to produce necessary information when others request it? (Are others losing confidence in you?)
Learn how to get organized now so you can
save time and energy,
move forward with your priorities,
and enjoy more peace of mind.
If you’re a smart, successful leader, business owner or professional (and I know you are) then you already know that disorganization at any level is holding you back, even though you may not be sure of the variety of ways it’s costing you.
Disorganization can cause you to lose opportunities, sales, e-mails, follow-ups, contacts, voice mails, tasks, reminders, and important information. Plus, it can shrink your confidence that you can find what you need quickly and be responsive to others’ requests.
But most importantly, what’s the first thing you lose
when you have to stop what you’re doing to look for something?
(You KNOW you have it, but you just can’t find it!)
That’s right. You lose TIME.
And when you lose time, you lose productivity.
And when you lose productivity, you lose progress.
But when you learn how to get organized, you stop losing time sifting through papers, shuffling files, and looking for things. You can clear away the clutter and hold on to only what’s useful to you. You can set up systems to organize and categorize what you keep, making it easier to find what you need later. I’ll explain all the steps to organizing your office and your file systems when you sign up for the latest series of videos from Productive Day…
The Taskology Video Training Series
for Getting Organized
Are you ready to save time and energy,
boost your productivity
and make more progress…faster and easier?
In this video training series, you’ll learn EXACTLY how to get a handle on everything in your office – paper, reading, books, binders, supplies, files, etc… – so you can have greater control over your things and information. The less you keep, the less you have to manage and the more time you can keep for yourself.
Then you can use the time saved to focus on your priorities and do more of what you really want to do! (Because I’m pretty sure you don’t want to spend more time looking for things.)
When you watch this Video Training Series, you’ll learn…
- The formula for getting organized and the steps to follow from start to finish.
- How and where to start organizing when you’re ready to begin.
- A decision-making process for what to keep and what to toss.
- What it means to create reliable systems for storing and processing information.
- What to do with reading materials you want to read (but never seem to find the time!)
- The questions to ask when reviewing papers and files so you can figure out what to keep and where to put it.
- How to reduce clutter on your desk and in your office.
- How to consolidate and categorize your files in the best way.
- A step-by-step process for organizing file cabinets, bookshelves, credenzas, desks and anywhere “stuff” accumulates.
- 12 simple steps (plus templates) to create the best file system you’ve ever used.
- A complete, proven system for managing the flow of information into and out of your office.
- Why the “touch it once” rule falls short of truly helping you to stay organized and productive and what to do instead.
- 10 quick tips to keep your files easy to use and easy to maintain.
- Strategies to help you maintain organization permanently.
- And much more.
Stop shuffling paper and files every day.
Stop spending your precious time looking for things.
And imagine the time and energy you’ll enjoy when you
Hi, I’m Leslie Shreve, productivity expert and founder of Productive Day. Being productive and organized may be my natural abilities, but I also have the experience and the expertise to show you exactly how you can be more productive than ever before. I worked in corporate offices for more than 13 years, and I’ve been a successful business owner for more than 12 years at the helm of Productive Day.
This video training series is designed for business owners, leaders, executives and motivated professionals who REALLY want to get a handle on the chaos, clutter and confusion caused by disorganization, because they know – and you do, too – what a colossal waste of time and energy it is to be disorganized. They also know that once they get organized, their productivity will take off and go to even higher levels than where they may be right now.
If this describes you and you want to learn how to get organized in your office (including how to organize your papers, books, binders, supplies and more) and organize your file systems, then you’re in the right place.
Many professionals are frustrated or overwhelmed with too much to do and not enough time
– and not enough time to stop and figure out how to do anything differently!
Wouldn’t it be nice if someone
could simply show you how to get organized
so you can find anything in your office in seconds?
This Training Series includes the following segments:
2-1: Trusted Systems Support You
2-2: Decisions Keep You Going
2-3: File Management Fundamentals
When you download this video training series, you’ll learn how to:
- Conquer the stacks of paper and files in your office from floor to ceiling.
- Set up locations in your office so you can “stage” things you’re not ready to do.
- Apply 8 central guidelines for managing your physical files, including what to do and what NOT to do.
- Define, consolidate and streamline the various types of information you handle every day
- Name folders and sub-folders in your file system for optimal efficiency (blank or mysterious file names will cost you time!)
- Implement a step-by-step process for organizing your office, including bookshelves, desks, credenzas, the floor, the top of your desk, and anywhere else “stuff” accumulates.
- The 5 locations where new information can go in your office (so it doesn’t build up in random places.)
- How to create a new file system that allows you to find or file anything in seconds.
- And much more.
If you’re losing your mind – or your sanity – due to disorganization, I get it. You’re pulled in a million different directions, you have a lot to do, you’re stressed out, you’re trying to make progress and you’re wondering how you’ll ever catch up.
But if you’re a business owner, executive or professional reaching for your next level of success and accomplishment, you need to be organized and on top of your game in order to accomplish your goals and objectives and make meaningful progress every day.
This Video Training Series includes:
- Four training videos (30-45 minutes of training for each)
- Next Step Assignments at the end of each video so you implement the lessons, practice and learn by doing
- Downloads of each video so you can learn on your schedule and keep for future reference
- BONUS Reference Materials and Tip Sheets
If you have a build-up of clutter, it’s actually keeping you from reaching the information you need at your fingertips and hiding important things you need to find fast. It’s also keeping you from using your time wisely and slowing you down from making the progress I know you want to make.
Are you ready to learn the steps for getting organized
– once and for all –
so you can find what you need in an instant
and use the precious time saved
for accomplishing important tasks, priorities and goals?
Yes! I’m ready to invest in myself and my job, career or business with the
Taskology Video Training Series
for Getting Organized
I understand with my investment I will receive:
- Three (3) training segments in the form of videos (approximately 30 minutes of training for each)
- Next Step Assignments at the end of each video so I can implement the lessons, practice and learn by doing
- Downloads of each video so I can learn on my schedule and keep for future reference
- BONUS Reference Materials and Tip Sheets
This course will easily pay for itself with
the time you gain back in your work day.
So what are you waiting for?
Stop suffering from chaos, clutter and confusion.
Get your Series TODAY for ONLY $199!
Full Disclosure: This series only covers Taskology Getting Organized. It does not include Task Management, Time Management, Electronic Document Organization or E-mail Management, which are other components of Taskology with their own video training series.
Legal Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our program and its potential. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation, as well as the effort put forth to implement the system and the recommended steps. As with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money. Training and support are limited to only the topics being taught.