Taskology® The Science of Getting Things Done
Change the way you think about how you work.
Taskology can change your chaotic, stress-filled workdays into
highly efficient, effective and productive workdays.
You can enjoy more clarity, confidence and control…
accomplish more with less wasted energy and time…
and make more meaningful, powerful progress every day.
Do you have too much to do, too many emails and too little time?
Do you waste time looking for things you KNOW you have, but just can’t find?
Are you tired of trying to keep up with never-ending emails and
wonder when you’ll ever get to your most important tasks and priorities?
The onrush of information in today’s business world means you have more data and communication than ever before.
But so do your colleagues, co-workers and competitors. So what separates the high achievers from everyone else? What separates you from them? And how can you emerge victorious—as master of your workday?
Your current systems and processes should be prepared to meet today’s—and tomorrow’s—”get-it-done” challenges. Are the systems and processes you’re using today up to the challenge? If not, it’s time to revise them to better meet your needs.
High-achieving leaders, executives and motivated professionals seek the edge that will
help them get ahead…and stay there.
Many professionals are frustrated or overwhelmed with too much to do, too many emails, too much information, and too little time. And they have NO systems in place to support them or processes to follow in their workday.
They don’t know what to keep or what to archive and delete. Time is melting away. They don’t know how to track to-dos in the best possible way. They don’t know how to stay on top of what they’re trying to do today as well as what they plan to do later. And they’re not able to keep up with the influx of emails that never stop pouring in.
It can be overwhelming trying to figure out how to get a handle on all of this and know exactly what to do or where to start. And there never seems to be a “RIGHT time” to stop and figure out how to get a system in place that works.
But success is not about finding the “RIGHT” time. There’s no such thing. The time is NOW. If your work matters to you and you need to be more efficient and productive with your time, it’s time to take ACTION.
Why Transform Your Workday NOW?
You’re an expert at what you do, but the behind-the-scenes part of your workday has you feeling stressed out and out of control. You’re ready to focus on the work you enjoy doing and stop wasting time and energy on HOW you’re working. With a system that’s simple, logical and easy to use, you can easily gain control of everything in your workday.
You’ve made it THIS far on your own steam and you’re already a SUCCESS.
Your past successes tell you you’re on the right path.
You’re good at what you do. Be sure to recognize that and pat yourself on the back. Your achievements deserve to be celebrated!
And you’re undoubtedly doing a LOT of things right in your workday.
You’re probably on time for meetings, keep a low inbox, and you have a special system for managing all of the things you need to do.
But you also realize that what you’re doing could be done better.
That’s the sign of a great leader—something else to celebrate. You know there’s room for improvement, because sometimes things slip through the cracks. Sometimes you can’t find what you need. Sometimes you miss a follow up or forget a task. And you know that without change, this won’t improve, and without improvement, you could stay stuck… exactly where you are now.
But that’s not what you want, is it?
You know that in order to grow—to reach your next level of success, however you define it—you have to take charge of what’s NOT working and replace it with something that WORKS.
Smart leaders and professionals who decide to take charge of their workday understand that HOW they work is just as important as DOING their work.
They understand that streamlining HOW they work will give them more clarity, confidence and control… more achievement and progress… and more time, freedom and peace of mind. They know they’ll enjoy having the power to make things happen, and they’ll be able to do it faster and easier.
It takes only one commitment, and it’s a decisive move based on a single reality they understand:
The only way to improve efficiency and productivity is by improving workload mastery and workday strategy.
Hi, I’m Leslie Shreve.
My greatest accomplishment is helping people get more accomplished.
I feel AMAZING when I can show professionals how EASY it is to take charge of their workday, make huge progress, and never have to feel frustrated or overwhelmed ever again.
As a workload management and productivity expert for 14 years—in addition to a successful and productive corporate career of 13 years—I can tell you that working more efficiently, effectively and productively is easier than you think. These may be natural abilities for me, but they’re also learnable, trainable and sustainable for you. And they’re essential if you want to be a better planner and doer, use your time more efficiently, get out of the Inbox, and accomplish your most important priorities sooner than later.
I’ve worked with hundreds of professionals in dozens of different industries and time and time again, I see how professionals are working today. What I see is proof that HOW you do your work can MAKE or BREAK your progress.
The key is to make HOW you work automatic that you don’t have to spend ANY time, effort or energy thinking about it. When you have an all-in-one, seamless system to support you, you can turn on a dime and change directions instantly when you need to, and you can do it without missing a task, forgetting a follow-up or losing important information. You can enjoy a workday that flows continuously forward without feeling scattered, chaotic or out of control.
And here’s what else I know…
- There’s a BIG difference between being busy and being productive. Answering emails may seem productive, but the clock is ticking. If you’re not processing them OUT of the Inbox into other (better!) systems for reference or action, then you’re just spinning your wheels. If you don’t have a solid system in place to do other things with emails besides answer them, your productivity is at great risk.
- Software and apps are limited in their ability to support you. There are 2 critical elements necessary for you to manage tasks, time, e-mail and information, as well as make progress in your workday, and an app can’t help you with either one.
- Without a methodology for your technology you’ll experience resistance. You’re trying to move forward, but your current system – or the lack of systems – is holding you back. Slogging through molasses is not the pace you’re going for, but when you have a system to support you and step-by-step processes to follow, your workday becomes a LOT easier.
The Difference between Managing on Your Own
and Using a Real System That Works
Instead of enduring the ongoing mysteries of missing emails, information or files, smart professionals don’t bother with wondering or searching – both are a huge waste of time.
A system provides you with a place for everything. No guessing required.
Instead of working from multiple to-do lists and trying to juggle various sources of to-dos, successful professionals know that to be productive, they have to know what steps to take and when.
A system provides a framework for capturing, tracking, managing and accomplishing tasks while nothing is lost or forgotten and nothing slips through the cracks.
Time leaks in your day are caused by more than just interruptions. Distractions, reactivity, multi-tasking and disorganization all cause big losses of time.
Successful professionals know that time is their most valuable, non-renewable resource. You can’t “save” time in a bank, “make” time in a manufacturing plant, or “find” time once it’s lost.
A system will allow you to use your time wisely to get things done. You already have it. Now you need to protect it.
Emails are scrolling off the screen and along with them are opportunities, to-dos, follow-ups, reminders, resources and important information you can’t afford to lose.
And flagging important emails or marking them as “unread” so they stay bold in the Inbox are both inefficient time-wasters. You’re spending time reading your emails again and again to figure out what to do with them.
A system allows you to process email OUT of the Inbox so you can manage it in better, more efficient places for reference or action.
You can dramatically improve your level of productivity and efficiency using
Taskology ® The Science of Getting Things Done and the tools you already have.
Creating your most productive workday with Taskology is right for you if you are…
You’re tired of a lot of things. One is shuffling papers and files around your desk, not knowing what to do with everything. You’re especially tired of writing multiple to-do lists on big pads, little pads, legal pads, spiral notebooks, and post-it notes. And you’re really tired of chaotic, hair-on-fire workdays when you’re not sure you got anything done. You’re ready to add clarity, control and confidence to your work day by creating ONE system to manage everything you need to do and when.
You’re frustrated by the endless paper and email that never stops pouring in. It’s relentless. You’re frustrated by the amount of time you lose looking for papers, files and emails you KNOW you have. You’re ready for a system to help you find what you need when you need it – within seconds – with no lost time, energy or frustration.
You’re overwhelmed by the amount of things you need to do in so little time. You’re trying NOT to work evenings and weekends because you want to spend time with your spouse, kids, and friends… and still get a little time for yourself! You’re ready to redesign your workday so you can accomplish what you need to do during the day and minimize what you need to do in the evenings or on weekends, because you know that personal time is essential to your health, energy and productivity.
Introducing the Taskology Video Training Series
What it’s all about
Taskology is a unique productivity system made up of five components. These components reflect the 5 key areas of your workday that when mastered can support you and your success as a high-performance achiever.
Each component has its own series of two, three or four videos you can watch online or download for your convenience. In addition, you’ll gain access to more than a dozen different Bonuses that will help enhance your learning throughout the series.
You’ll be able to implement what you learn immediately , apply it to your workday, and get results.
Component #1: Task Management
Getting away from paper for managing to-dos is important, but knowing how to set up, build and use an electronic task list in the most efficient way can be a challenge without a step-by-step process.
After watching this series, you’ll understand how to capture, track, and manage every to-do you’re responsible for so you can accomplish them at the right time.
When you watch this set of videos you’ll learn:
- The difference between task management and project management and why one is more important than the other
- How to set up and build an electronic task list that’s all-inclusive and doesn’t leave anything to chance
- The key element missing from all to-do lists on paper
- The anatomy of a task – what to include in your task to promote pro-activity and what to leave out
- To focus less on when things are due and more on when you’ll do them.
- What to do with pending tasks, follow-ups and things you’re waiting for
- How to prevent tasks from slipping through the cracks
- The optimal number of tasks to plan for each day (because planning too many will only frustrate you!)
- The process of prioritizing quickly and efficiently throughout your day and from day to day
- How to find ALL of the tasks that belong on your list
- What to do with ideas, tasks you delegate and “back burner” projects
- How to use and maintain your list so it supports you always
- And much more.
"Before working with Leslie Shreve at Productive Day I felt like I was a slave to my Inbox. I was constantly reactive. I would waste time reading e-mails more than once – opening and reading them again and again, wondering, “Did I miss something?” I felt uncertain about what I had coming in and what I should be focusing on. Everything was a number one priority.
To manage to-dos, I had sticky notes on my monitor, my spotlight list, two notepads, my white board, and my memory. I was feeling stressed, I was losing track of tasks for myself and those I had assigned to others, and I was losing time. I really thought I had a reasonable handle on things, but in the back of my mind I thought, “There’s got to be a better way.”
And now I know there is a better way. Working with Leslie and using Taskology has helped me get rid of all the noise. I’ve distilled things down to what’s most important. I know what my priorities are and I can work on them with confidence, knowing I’m moving the company in the right direction.
I used to stay late weeding through e-mails and trying to prioritize at the end of the day, but now I have more free time and I’m not at the office as late anymore. I feel liberated because my Inbox is not my to-do list anymore.
You can liberate yourself from e-mail. Managing tasks is easy with Taskology and keeping up is very do-able. You need a system to follow, but then it’s up to you to have the discipline to actually do it."
Ingrid West, President
"My work day prior to working with Leslie Shreve was much more reactive instead of proactive. I didn’t have a game plan or an easy way to prioritize using paper to-do lists. I reacted to e-mails and issues that came up instead of consistently planning and accomplishing tasks. I wasn’t organized, focused or thinking clearly.
Now that I’ve learned Leslie’s Taskology system, I’m more focused, proactive and purposeful about getting things done. I use the Task list religiously, instead of using the e-mail Inbox as a to-do list, and I’m able to prioritize and follow up according to a plan that includes everything. After working with Leslie, I realized that answering e-mails wasn’t getting work done. It was activity, but not productivity. Now I feel much more satisfied and accomplished at the end of the day. I process e-mails more efficiently and keep my Inbox low. I’m using my time more proactively – looking for development opportunities – and I’m moving forward instead of just trying to keep up.
Plus, the benefits translate over into my home life, too. When I’m not at work, I’m focused on my family and I’m not worried about what I might be missing or what I forgot or what the plan is for tomorrow. I have faith and trust in the system. I’m thinking clearly, I’m in control of my day and I have peace of mind."
Rob Bavar, Vice President
Bavar Properties Group, LLC
"I love Taskology because it’s adaptable for g-mail/Google, which is the system I use. Google is notorious for having an anemic tasks feature and it’s TRUE. As I started to use Taskology I knew I needed something better. So I added the Better Google Tasks extension to my Chrome browser and voila!
I can process my e-mails the Taskology way! It’s so easy to (a) protect time to go through my emails, (b) add emails directly into my task list and (c) construct the subject lines exactly how Leslie recommends. There is also a Notes section and the ability to have multiple lists, which is important when using the Taskology system. I LOVE Taskology!"
Stefanie Frank, Content Marketing Consultant
Stefanie Frank Consulting
"I’ve spent the last 25 years building a practice attempting to attract new clients, service existing clients, and broaden the solutions provided. Email and smartphones had created an emergency, reactive environment where prospects, promises and details were falling between the cracks. I would run through my Inbox constantly to make sure I’d replied to, responded, and followed up. I also found that in the days prior to presentations or meetings there were details and reminders that I’d have running through my head, put on Post-its, and inserted in my calendar. I also created multiple redundant lists of prospects, required follow ups and reminders, on paper and in Excel. It was difficult to sit in my office, with piles of files and admit that there was no real methodology other than urgency.
Thanks to working with Leslie I have a much stronger grasp on how to prioritize what must be done today [or] in the future without the anxiety associated with my fear that I’d forget the task. Using Tasks allows me to have a list of “To Do’s” that must be done daily [and] can be prioritized based on profitability & urgency. After [learning] Tasks, we moved on to my Email Inbox, which had 4,600+ emails. Leslie helped me build a personalized filing system for my emails so that when they are dealt with they can be filed properly, handled or […] I could address [them later] on the proper date and based on the correct priority.
Businesses and individuals would save hours of lost resources, frustration and poor service if they […] work with Leslie to learn systems that are already proven and work. Thanks Leslie and PSA for taking the time to help me overcome 25 years of bad habits and reactive systems!"
Bradley Troy, CFP CAP ChFC CLU Vice President, Wealth Management
PSA Insurance & Financial Services
Component #2: Getting Organized
Disorganization can cause you to lose opportunities, sales, e-mails, follow-ups, contacts, voice mails, tasks, reminders, and important information.
After watching this series, you’ll understand how to get organized, create a place for everything and revise your paper file systems. When you’re more organized you’ll have more confidence that you can find what you need instantly and be responsive to the requests of others.
When you watch this set of videos you’ll learn:
- The formula for getting organized and the steps to follow from start to finish
- How to conquer the stacks of paper and files in your office from floor to ceiling and where to begin
- A decision-making process for what to keep and what to toss
- What it means to create trusted systems for storing and processing information
- Why the “touch it once” rule falls short of truly helping you to stay organized and productive, and what to do instead
- How to create a new file system that allows you to find or file anything in seconds.
- The 8 central guidelines for managing your physical files, including what to do and what NOT to do.
- The questions to ask when reviewing papers and files so you know what to keep and where to put it
- 10 quick tips to keep your files easy to use and easy to maintain
- What to do with reading materials you want to read (but never seem to find the time!)
- Define, consolidate and streamline the various types of information you handle every day
- Name folders and sub-folders in your file system for optimal efficiency (blank or mysterious file names will cost you time!)
- Implement a step-by-step process for organizing your office, including bookshelves, desks, credenzas, the floor, the top of your desk, and anywhere else “stuff” accumulates.
- The 5 locations where new information can go in your office (so it doesn’t build up in random places.)
- And much more.
"Before learning Taskology from Leslie in Taskology for Teams, my day was ruled by my e-mail. It was hard to find time to complete the tasks I needed to complete because I was so focused on getting things done for other people. Now I feel like I’m in control and I can update my schedule and task list as necessary so I’m not overwhelmed.
The best thing for me has been learning to move items from Inbox directly into my task list without using the flag. I no longer have things hanging around in my Inbox for me to complete. It also frees me up so I don’t have to remember them. They go right on my task list and I follow up with them on the day I want to do them.
And it’s much easier to stay organized now. Each time I’d get the organizing bug, I’d come up with a new system for files, emails, documents, etc. Now, I have one system for everything and I don’t have to think about it, it’s just there. I don’t have to worry about starting from scratch with a different system each time and my desk stays clear. I feel less stressed now that I don’t have so much to remember. I can clear up the clutter and keep what I need on my task list so I don’t worry about forgetting something."
Brie Henry, Operations Manager
"As a busy entrepreneur, who is regarded as organized and focused, I knew that I needed more productivity in my hectic schedule. I was happy to find Leslie through my LinkedIn connections. After my own research and due diligence and a thorough conversation with her, I quickly realized that Leslie was the person for the job. I have been grateful and delighted with Leslie’s amazing support as a Productivity expert. She really knows her stuff and challenges you as client to think and act differently. If you want to take your personal and business productivity to the next level, regardless of where you work in North America, you need to connect with Leslie."
Mike Mack, Leadership Coach
"As a small business owner, there are many demands on my time—from meeting client deadlines, to growing my business, to managing all the administrative tasks that come with running a successful business. That’s why the time I’ve spent with Leslie at Productive Day is the best investment I’ve made in my business since its launch in 2006. Just three hours with Leslie cleared my inbox, made sense of my “to do” list and added hours of productive time to my week. I recommend Leslie to anyone who has ever wished for more hours in the day!"
Angelique Rewers, Owner
The Corporate Agent
Component #3: Time Management
There are a lot of time leaks in the typical professional day, but understanding where your time is going now is the first step to being able to gain time back and maximize it.
With this series you’ll get important lessons about self-management, mindset, and the truth about how much power you actually have over your time. You’ll be able to protect more time in your day to be more productive and make more progress.
When you watch this set of videos you’ll learn:
- The foundation of great time management and the important role you play in managing your time
- The most important factors to consider when determining how you’ll spend your time
- How to identify the productivity danger zones and time gobblers that eat up your day
- The single, most important strategy for protecting more time in your day for the things you really want to do
- Strategies to maximize your time and minimize the things that steal your time (there are so many!)
- How to detect harmful mindsets, limiting beliefs, old habits and damaging routines that allow time to slip away
- Tips for using your calendar most effectively so it will support you and your productivity
- When to say “yes” or “no” to the seemingly endless requests on your time
- How to reprogram the way you see time, value time and use your time, because only you can decide how to spend your time. (The more you proactively choose where your time goes, the less time you’ll lose.)
- The key elements that give you structure in your day, but allow for flexible time.
- What to do about the persistent stream of daily distractions and interruptions you experience (Research shows that it can take you up to 25 minutes to return to a task after being interrupted!)
- Strategies to channel interruptions and avoid distractions more often so you can be more proactive and less reactive: multitasking, bouncing from task to task, or jumping at the latest intrusion.
- Helpful strategies for designing your work day so it supports your productivity and works for YOU.
- And much more.
"Prior to working with Leslie, I didn’t have a system that allowed me to stay on track and complete projects without having to cut into my personal time – I worked extra hours in the evening, taking away from my family time to catch-up. My prior work day routines took away from feeling productive at the end of the day and took me away from things I enjoy most, which is building relationships!
The Taskology system introduced by Leslie has provided me with a more efficient and effective work day with a feeling of accomplishment at the end of each day. It has helped me schedule more time with my clients, cultivate new opportunities and build new relationships. My Task list keeps me focused when I’m in the office and I’m no longer overwhelmed by e-mails or feeling defeated by the world of technology. And…I’m very protective of my time so it’s not wasted. Taskology has allowed me to focus on leading my organization to more success and provided me with the balance I require with my business life and my personal life! THANK you! I feel like I gained more hours in my day!"
Pat Isaac, CEO
Capital Services, Inc.
"I would like to recommend Leslie Shreve for anyone looking to get more out of their day. Leslie can literally help you create time previously unavailable by helping cut through paper and electronic clutter. Leslie’s coaching really helps you focus on what is important."
Mark Haraway, Vice President of Sales
"Leslie will change the way you think about time, tasks, and managing the information necessary to do your job. She will provide a road map to organize and focus your work that will lead to marked improvements in your focus, your productivity, and ultimately your job performance. I am thinking about my time more strategically, like it is a commodity that needs to be managed more effectively. I feel much more in control of my workload and in my professional life. I am able to save at least 1 hour per day and direct it to more productive, higher level uses, such as management and leadership."
Mike Goodhues, Chief Information Officer
Baltimore County Public Schools
"Before I met Leslie, I knew I could and should be able to work more efficiently and manage all my daily tasks more efficiently. I spent a lot of time managing emails and kept a bunch of different task lists. I was not sure how exactly to make the improvements I needed to make.
Leslie’s Taskology method, which she introduced me to, was a tremendously helpful system for me to implement. It gave me a thoughtful organizational method for managing emails and a way to clear my inbox every day. She taught me how to get rid of my short term and long term task lists, consolidate them, and schedule my activities to make sure I get more done according to a set schedule.
Most importantly, she taught me how valuable my time is and how I could be allocating it better than I was to get more important things accomplished every day. I see a clear improvement in my efficiency since working with Leslie and recommend her to any busy executive who needs and wants to be more effective and on top of his or her game."
Ben Abrams, President
Consolidated Scrap Resources, Inc.
Component #4: Electronic Document Organization and Management
Managing electronic documents can be a challenge, when they stem from multiple locations and there’s no quick and easy system in place to access or manage them. But when you set up, manage, and use a single-source, electronic document library, you can alleviate the frustration and overwhelm caused by NOT finding what you need when you need it.
After watching this series you can banish the chaos created by the unprecedented amount of documents that have been created, shared, saved and stored in numerous locations in your computer and create order in an e-document library you can count on.
When you watch this set of videos you’ll learn:
- Why it’s important to have a reliable document management system (and what it can cost you if you don’t)
- How to navigate your document library in the hard drive
- The essential elements of a well-organized e-document library
- How to separate your information from software programs, system folders and program files
- What to do and what NOT to do for the storage and management of electronic documents
- How to consolidate documents and streamline your e-file system into a single-source library you can trust
- Two unproductive habits to break when managing your e-documents and how to stop poor file management practices from stopping you and your progress
- How to categorize and sub-categorize your folders for fast access
- How to name your e-documents so you’ll know what they are without having to open them
- How to save time from searching, seeking or wondering if or where you saved something
- How to maintain your e-document library so it supports you always
- And much more
"I thought I really knew how to track my tasks and prioritize using sticky notes and electronic file folders, which grew miles long. But, before long I had data scattered all over, making searching and tracking quite a challenge. Finally, I gave in and called Leslie to save me and our team. What great fun I have now using Taskology to establish when I will work on tasks and priorities. When she showed me how to set up and use this system I felt a great burden lifted – seriously! Now my inbox is managed and no longer do I have miles of file folders as everything is neatly compacted. All e-mails with any sort of “to do” are placed into tasks with attachments. This process alone has saved me several times as I’ve searched my task list for that e-mail needing action. Sticky notes and paper to-dos are gone. Her system also compliments our project management software. Once you get started you’ll feel guilty about using paper to-do lists – I know."
Eric Miller, Managing Partner
Smart Performance Strategies
"I recently worked with Leslie Shreve and her Productive Day Program and I am so glad I did! Prior to meeting Leslie my processes for e-mails, files and tasks were nowhere near as efficient as they should have been. I can now put my hands on files (both physical and electronic) so much more efficiently and save time trying to find important information. The ease of retrieving my information has helped me greatly. As I began implementing the task management portion of the program it became clear that my methods were very labor intensive and time consuming prior to “Taskology.” I also realized I held onto information I either didn’t need or didn’t know how to find, causing even more confusion. The Productive Day Program has helped make me so much more efficient. It’s amazing! I highly recommend looking into Productive Day. It will be worth every minute!"
Elsa A. Maskell, CEO
EIS Group, Inc. t/a DBA
Component #5: Email Management and Processing
Email is never-ending. It’s relentless. And knowing how to manage it proactively and where to put it are the keys to gaining more time back in your day and creating real progress.
After watching this series you’ll get the step-by-step process for managing email effectively so you can stop flagging and know what to do with the important information, to-dos and attachments that arrive in email.
When you watch this set of videos you’ll learn:
- 3 unproductive email management practices to STOP and why
- How to organize and categorize your email folders (and how to avoid OVER-organizing! Research shows that a complex system of folders doesn’t improve efficiency or retrieval success.)
- The best ways to consolidate your email folders list so you can find and file emails faster and easier
- What systems to have in place in order to maximize your email management success
- What it means to have an empty Inbox and how you can benefit from having one
- How to save necessary attachments in your hard drive
- What kinds of email folders can be REALLY useful to you (some you don’t need!)
- How to avoid email build-up by moving emails, attachments or other relevant information to the better locations for reference or action (because they can’t be best managed if they stay in the Inbox.)
- How to process past and present emails out of your Inbox for good
- How to get the new emails you’ll receive out of your Inbox fast so you can get back to your priorities
- What to do with all of the information and to-dos that arrive in email
- The steps for getting emails with to-dos onto your Taskology™ Task List so you can better plan and prioritize them
- What to do (and NOT do!) when managing to-dos from email
- How to make more decisions more quickly and easily on your emails without hesitation.
- How to keep your Inbox low or at zero on a consistent basis
- And much more.
"Where do I begin? I’ve recently worked with Leslie and her “Taskology” series and WOW! I’m an IT guy; what could Leslie possibly know that I didn’t already know? Well, I was living off of my Inbox! Every single day was based around the last email in and the tasks that that email would create for me. It never ended! Leslie has shared with me “Taskology” and now I have an Inbox that is empty every night, I have a desktop computer screen that has 2 icons on it, I have a file space that has 5 folders, and work is PRODUCTIVE all of a sudden and much less stressful! I’ve recently asked Leslie for a refresher and I’m so excited for her to dig in and show me some other ways for me to improve. She is professional and personable, which is an amazing combination and she delivers results! If you haven’t had the chance to learn about Taskology, then do it now. It will change the way you work forever!"
Eddie Jenkins, CIO
"I feel a lot more focused as a result of working with Leslie. I have seen improved productivity and, more importantly, I have less stress worrying about what was lost in my inbox that I did not know was due. I have been able to go from nearly 3,000 e-mails in my Inbox to less than 100 per day or less on a consistent basis. Leslie was able to make the Outlook system more user-friendly so that I can be more productive in my work day."
Tom Hutchinson, Senior Vice President
What Can You Look Forward to in Your Workday?
More Clarity, Confidence and Control.
You’ll have more control over the management of your tasks, time, email and information. No more wondering or guessing about which priorities to pursue, where to put your focus, how to spend your time, or where to find the information you need to get things done.
Less Chaos, Clutter and Confusion.
You won’t lose precious time looking for to-do lists, things in your office, or emails and attachments in your computer. You won’t miss opportunities or forget follow-ups, and you can spend more time proactively working on key priorities and less time spinning your wheels.
More Progress and Satisfaction.
When you plug the time leaks in your day and maximize this most precious resource, you’ll be able to use your time wisely. You’ll operate more proactively, less reactively, and ultimately be able to speed up your progress. And at the end of each day you can feel a great sense of accomplishment that your day wasn’t merely busy, but wonderfully productive.
More Time and Less Stress.
Getting things done will become faster and easier, and as a result you’ll more time and energy on the things you really want to do, whether that means pursuing new work initiatives or spending more time at home. Once you’ve mastered your new systems and processes you can enjoy a lot less stress and overwhelm and a lot more time for you.
With the Taskology Video Training Series,
You Can Revise the Systems and Processes That Support You
and Completely Change HOW You Work.
Are You Ready to Master Your Productivity
and Change the Course of Your Business Future?
I’m ready to invest in myself
and my job, career or business with the
Taskology Video Training Series
I understand with my investment I will receive:
- 15 Videos covering 5 components (approximately 30 minutes of training for each)
- Next Step Assignments at the end of each video so I can implement the lessons, practice, and learn by doing
- Downloads of each video so I can learn on my schedule and keep for future reference
- GO! Tools Tip Sheets and Quick Start Guides
- Taskology Blueprint
- Decision Making Flow Chart
This series will easily pay for itself with
the time you gain back in your workday.
So what are you waiting for?
Get the Taskology Video Training Series
TODAY for ONLY $697!
Legal Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our program and its potential. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation, as well as the effort put forth to implement the system and the recommended steps. As with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money. Training and support are limited to only the topics being taught.