The Only Productivity System You’ll Ever Need.
Do you ever have one of those days when you’re totally working “in the zone?” You’re focused? You’re decisive? You’re on?
And, by the end of the day, you’ve accomplished more than you have in the last week… or perhaps even more than you have in the last… month?
It feels amazing doesn’t it?
Now…imagine having that same level of productivity and sense of accomplishment every single day.
How would your career – or your life – be different? What would you be able to achieve? How would you spend your new-found time? How would you FEEL?
If what you’re imagining feels GREAT then I’m really glad you found this page. The above scenario is not a pipe dream. It’s possible. True productivity can be achieved – even in the reality of today’s busy workdays.
Professionals in every industry and type of job
are feeling more pressure than ever before.
Most people are still trying to manage their work day with the same, old, out-dated “time management” tools developed a LONG time ago when workdays were different.
Consider your own workday.
- Are you sick and tired of creating endless to-do lists?
- Are you lacking a sense of accomplishment and progress at the end of each day?
- Do you ever wonder why you’re working so hard… putting in longer hours, never turning off the cell phone — let alone take a vacation or a sick day (even when you ought to) — and yet you’re still falling behind?
It’s sad to see so many overwhelmed professionals continue to run on the “hamster wheel,” scurrying in circles, trying some new tip or buying a fancy (read: expensive) gizmo or downloading the latest mobile app that promises to be the Holy Grail of getting organized or being more productive.
“This has GOT to be it!” they think.
But then, before long, events take over and old familiar habits settle in again. The email Inbox builds up. Desks collect piles of paper and files. And to-do lists are jotted down in a million different places.
Why? Because even good tools can’t work by themselves.
You Need a Complete System.
Taskology The Science of Getting Things Done is a time-tested, proven system. With Taskology you’ll discover how to transform your workday so you can enjoy more clarity, confidence and control by…
- Converting what’s not working into systems and processes that move you into a new, more rewarding and satisfying direction.
- Discovering the secrets to achieving your goals through daily planning, prioritizing, and decisive action.
- Learning how to focus on the right things at the right times and get the results you want.
“…I now have control of my day.”
"I can’t thank you enough for all of the useful information and processes that you have shared with me that allow me to be more productive. I have spent many mornings waking up to the thoughts of what I needed to do or what not to forget. I had many different note pads and was trying to manage my day by filing emails in folders in my Outlook or just by trying to keep everything in my mind. With your system along with the many methods that were shared I now have control of my day. I can leave at the end of the day and know that there were many things accomplished and feel good that the most important tasks for that day were taken care of. Thank You So Much!"
Bill Alford, General Manager, Transportation
Carroll Independent Fuel Company
“I am able to save at least 1 hour per day…”
"Leslie will change the way you think about time, tasks, and managing the information necessary to do your job. She will provide a road map to organize and focus your work that will lead to marked improvements in your focus, your productivity, and ultimately your job performance. I am thinking about my time more strategically, like it is a commodity that needs to be managed more effectively. I feel much more in control of my workload and in my professional life. I am able to save at least 1 hour per day and direct it to more productive, higher level uses, such as management and leadership."
Mike Goodhues, Chief Information Officer
Baltimore County Public Schools
“Leslie will revolutionize the way you use your Outlook software…”
"I feel much more in charge of my life in general in and out of the office…I think my clients are definitely more satisfied. Leslie will revolutionize the way you use your Outlook software. She gives the tough love you need to force yourself to break out from your non-productive, disorganized box!"
Amy Bradbury, Founder
Mosaic Business Solutions
Component #1: Task Management
HOW you work is just as important as DOING your work. In Component 1, you’ll learn the entire start-to-finish Taskology Task Management process — all the secrets, strategies, and processes to help you manage EVERYTHING you need to do, have to do, or want to do. Here’s exactly what you’re going to discover…
- How to become far more productive than 90% of professionals and business owners working today.
- The best way to create a foolproof, trusted Task Management system that captures EVERYTHING in one place .
- Exactly how to configure and use the Taskology Task List tool so it’s simple, straightforward and easy to maintain and, most importantly, gives you visibility into the information you need in a way that’s actually useful.
- The 7 essential elements of creating a new task using Microsoft Outlook®…skip even one, and you’ll cost yourself time.
- All the places your to-dos are currently hiding from you — and an effortless, three-step process to hunt them down.
- A simple — yet incredibly powerful — method for creating your tasks so they’re meaningful and doable.
- Surprising tricks and tools you can use with Microsoft Outlook® Tasks to save you precious time every day.
- Tactics for prioritizing and re-prioritizing, plus setting realistic expectations about how much to put on your plate each day.
- Strategies to help you avoid the most common task-management pitfalls, like “pending” actions, dependent tasks and procrastination.
- What to do with ideas, meeting notes, delegated tasks and other items so that you never lose “brainpower” again!
- The simple mindset shifts you can make that will skyrocket your productivity.
“I love Taskology because it’s adaptable for g-mail/Google, which is the system I use.”
"I love Taskology because it’s adaptable for g-mail/Google, which is the system I use. Google is notorious for having an anemic tasks feature and it’s TRUE. As I started to use Taskology I knew I needed something better. So I added the Better Google Tasks extension to my Chrome browser and voila!
I can process my e-mails the Taskology way! It’s so easy to (a) protect time to go through my emails, (b) add emails directly into my task list and (c) construct the subject lines exactly how Leslie recommends. There is also a Notes section and the ability to have multiple lists, which is important when using the Taskology system. I LOVE Taskology!"
Stefanie Frank, Content Marketing Consultant
Stefanie Frank Consulting
“I’m definitely accomplishing more tasks in less time…”
"It’s amazing to be able to keep one task on my desk at a time, which enables me to clear my desk at the end of each day and gives me the distinct pleasure of walking in to a clear desk in the morning. The biggest shift for me was to discover the effectiveness of “tasking” everything in Outlook, allowing me to clear out my Inbox, my desk, and anywhere else the enormous volumes of daily information happened to come to rest. I’m definitely accomplishing more tasks in less time and monitoring tasks more carefully."
Alan Silverberg, Attorney/Partner
Summerfield, Willen, Silverberg & Limsky, LLC
Component #2: Time Management
Instead of feeling frantic and always one step behind, it’s time to experience the joy and satisfaction of being confidently in command of your time.
You see, effective time management isn’t all about managing time. The most effective time management comes from learning how to manage everything else in your day REALLY well. So in Component #2 you’ll learn about the two most important ways to make the most of your workday: protecting time and saving time.
Protecting time is important because everyone has time, but not everyone knows how to protect it. Too many people give it away and others can steal it from you. Yet, time is our only non-renewable resource, so you don’t want it to slip away too fast or too easily.
Saving time from being lost in the first place is very important, too. When you spend too much time looking for things you KNOW you have, but just can’t find, you’re losing time and productivity and progress. When you’re organized electronically and physically, you’ll never have to stop for too long to find something you need to finish the task at hand.
The fact is, everyone gets exactly the same amount of time in a day, yet some professionals accomplish infinitely more than others. If you want to be in this group—and leave chaos and reactivity behind—you’ll want to implement the strategies of Taskology and keep more time for yourself and the things you REALLY want to do.
In Taskology Time Management you’ll discover how to…
- Overcome detrimental mindsets, limiting beliefs, old habits and damaging routines.
- Use your digital calendar to manage your time more effectively (and why it’s finally time to say good-bye forever to using an old-fashioned daily planner ).
- Reduce or avoid the relentless stream of daily distractions and interruptions.
- Conquer perfectionism and procrastination , once and for all.
- A step-by-step process for organizing file cabinets, bookshelves, credenzas, desks and anywhere “stuff” accumulates.
- A decision-making process for what to keep and what to toss.
- 12 simple steps (plus templates) to create the best file system you’ve ever used.
- A complete, proven system for managing the flow of information into and out of your office.
- What to do with reading materials you want to read (but never seem to find the time!)
- Why the “touch it once” rule falls short of truly helping you to stay organized and productive and what to do instead.
- The questions to ask when reviewing papers and files so you can figure out what to keep and where to put it.
- Where to start and how to categorize, sub-categorize and name physical files and electronic files—even if you have hundreds of documents and dozens of files.
- Two common e-document management practices that need to stop RIGHT NOW!
- The best way to organize your documents, files and e-files so you never have to think about where you put something or how to find it again later.
“I feel like I have a secret that is enabling me to perform better and more efficiently than anyone I know.”
"I would describe the process as eye opening to say the least. I feel like I have a secret that is enabling me to perform better and more efficiently than anyone I know. It is very exciting to feel in control and not out of control! Recently, we have had staffing issues so instead of replacing a customer service representative I have been given an additional 30 accounts to service. There is no way I would be able to consider such an increase in volume of accounts if it was not for the techniques taught to me by Leslie."
Diane Via, Commercial Lines Manager/Licensed Insurance Agent
Bruce F. Grau & Associates, Inc.
Component #3: Email Management
Email Inboxes were not designed to be file cabinets or to-do lists and yet it’s not uncommon to find professionals who are using their Inboxes in exactly this way.
Professionals who accumulate emails in their Inboxes may have hundreds or thousands of emails dating back months… or even years—and they’re scrolling off the screen. Many of those emails have flags or they’re marked as “unread” so they stay bold in the Inbox to remind them of something they still need to do. But sadly, emails and the related to-dos, attachments or information are missed, lost or forgotten, causing you daily stress and a reduction in progress.
If you can relate to this scenario, then it’s time for a change. It’s time to STOP living from your Inbox and give yourself the ability to focus on your most important tasks and priorities. In Component #3 you have a chance learn and implement a proven, easy-to-use method for email management and processing. Once you implement, you can take control of your emails, get your Inbox to ZERO every day, manage to-dos from email with ease, and know exactly how to find what you need when you need it.
With Taskology Email Management you’ll learn:
- The Top 3 email practices to STOP and why (Hint: they’re wasting your time killing your progress!)
- The reliable systems you’ll want to have in place FIRST so tackling your inbox is a breeze—no matter how many emails you already have plus what you receive each day.
- Why filing all of your emails in folders doesn’t mean they’re in the right place (they’re usually not!)
- The very best email folders to create and how to categorize them in order to maximize time and keep you productive.
- Four steps to sorting and simplifying your e-mail messages so you can stay on top of them day to day instead of having to play catch up later.
- Two shockingly simple steps to successfully keeping your Inbox empty—or close to it—every single day.
“Leslie was able to make the Outlook system more user-friendly…”
"I feel a lot more focused as a result of working with Leslie. I have seen improved productivity and, more importantly, I have less stress worrying about what was lost in my inbox that I did not know was due. I have been able to go from nearly 3,000 e-mails in my Inbox to less than 100 per day or less on a consistent basis. Leslie was able to make the Outlook system more user-friendly so that I can be more productive in my work day."
Tom Hutchinson, Senior Vice President
When you receive your copy of Taskology you’ll get…
- The Complete PDF for Taskology The Science of Getting Things Done
This PDF has 330 strategy-packed pages, complete with more than 50 screen shots to illustrate lessons, plus Bonus materials, Tip Sheets, Quick Start Guides and more.
- Taskology Audios
For busy professionals always on the go, you can listen to the entire Taskology system with MP3s no matter how or where you work. Learn everything you need to know…on the go!
- A Flow Chart Poster for Decision Making
This flowchart will help you make decisions about ALL of the physical information that enters your office every day and how to process it so it’s simple to keep everything moving forward.
- The Taskology Blueprint Poster
This 11×17-inch full-color poster outlines EVERYTHING you’ll learn in the Taskology system in one simple diagram.
Make More Progress Now.
Taskology works. It works for busy leaders, executives and professionals just like you. It has worked for hundreds of individuals from more than 40 different industries and it has helped them work more efficiently, effectively and productively. They transition from being totally overwhelmed and frustrated to having more clarity, confidence and control than ever before.
And with the time they protect and save, they’re able to accomplish more and make more meaningful progress than ever before.
When I consult individually with clients they invest thousands of dollars to learn Taskology with personal guidance from me, but I want to get this system into YOUR hands for a lot LESS. Why? Because it has dramatically changed the way professionals think about getting things done and what it means to be truly productive. And it can change YOUR level of productivity, too, when you apply the lessons and strategies you’ll learn.
I feel very strongly that Taskology should be shared with as many people as possible. Quite frankly, we’re facing an epidemic of stress and burn-out — and I know this information can help.
“The strategies you’ll learn in Taskology are the EXACT same ones I use on a daily basis to run my business, and they’re the EXACT same strategies I teach my individual clients every day – and have been for more than 12 years.”
By now I’m sure you’re ready to reserve your own copy of Taskology, right? But if you’re still undecided, let’s take a look at a few other things that you could spend this money on instead.
- You could buy more books full of concepts about how to be efficient or save time, but you could dig into it and still not glean enough from it to truly change your level of workday productivity.
- You could enroll in another course that teaches you how to get more fulfillment out of life, only to have it turn into another event where you listen to everyone else’s problems.
- You could buy a ticket to another live seminar where you get to eat fancy finger food and mingle with other people complaining about how busy they are, but leave at the end questioning what you got out of it.
In reality, all these options really only teach you bits and pieces — tactics that don’t give you the BIG picture, end-to-end, start to finish.
But with Taskology you’ll get EVERYTHING you need
to work more efficiently, effectively and productively.
It’s all laid out for you in an easy-to-follow, step-by-step system
you can implement and get RESULTS immediately.
The Taskology Self-Study Program
|I understand with my investment I will receive a digital version of Taskology I can download as 5 learning modules, MP3 audios, and all the great BONUSES outlined above.
Which risk-free payment option would you like?
$597 (best deal)
2 payments of $313
Order online safely and securely. 100% secure, full encryption is being used.