What do the personal offices of
Oprah and Martha Stewart have in common?
What does J-Lo have to teach us about delegation?
What do Donald Trump and President Obama
know about ultimate task and time management?
Find out the answers to these questions and more when you download this PDF Special Report and MP3 Audio: “REVEALED! Top Productivity Secrets of the Rich, Famous and Powerful.”
As a guest on this recorded tele-class hosted by Angelique Rewers – The Corporate Agent – we reveal the seven secrets to getting more accomplished in less time inspired by seven famous figures…
When you download, you’ll get a 36-page PDF Report and a one-hour MP3. You’ll be able to learn and benefit from our discussions about what each of these seven famous figures has to teach us about ultimate organization and productivity and for each of the seven secrets, I share tips and strategies you can start using today to be more proactive, productive and organized.
- What to do with paper, files and reading materials
- The most important things to know about getting things done
- The questions to ask when making decisions about “stuff”
- Why reliable, trusted systems are so important to your success
- The essential first step to take in order to powerfully prioritize
- The important distinction between projects and tasks and why it matters
- Tips for maximizing features in Microsoft Outlook
- The 4 Steps to getting and staying organized
- Key steps to delegate more successfully
- What it means to be S.A.V.E.D. by your Task List
- What to do with “pending” items and things you’re “waiting for”
- What steps to take to get more time for your most important priorities
- The hardest thing to overcome when getting organized
- Why a complete, electronic task list is essential for effective delegation
The successes of others – especially the rich, famous and powerful – can inspire you to change the way you manage your day and everything in it.
Taking steps now sparked by what you learn
can really make a difference in how productive you are.
Plus you can enjoy…
- Thinking differently about how to get things done
- Saving more time and energy
- Increasing your focus and efficiency
- Reducing your stress
- Making more progress
Don’t miss out on this audio and special report!
You’ll gain valuable tips and advice
that only needs you and your action
to reap the benefits of being more organized and more productive.