Taskology Time Management
Everyone has time. But not everyone knows how to protect it and use it most efficiently and effectively.
The fact is, time is our most valuable, non-renewable resource and if it’s lost or wasted, it can never be regained. It’s important to learn how to maximize time so you can increase your productivity and achievement, and make more meaningful, powerful progress than ever before.
When you learn Taskology Time Management, you’ll find out how to go from perpetually rushing from one thing to the next—always feeling frantic and one step behind—to experiencing the peace of mind and confidence of being in command of your day. You’ll be able to stay on time with appointments, meet project deadlines, and make progress, all while feeling intentional, focused, and calm.
- The foundation of great time management and the important role you play in managing your time.
- Tips for using your digital Calendar in the best way so you’re well informed and can make quick decisions about the best use of your time (and why it’s finally time to say good-bye forever to using an old-fashioned daily planner.)
- How to identify the productivity danger zones and time gobblers that eat up your day—there are so many!
- The most important factors to consider when determining how you’ll spend your time.
- The single, most important strategy for protecting more time in your day to do the things you REALLY want to do.
- How to detect harmful mindsets and limiting beliefs that allow time to slip away.
- When to say “yes,” “no” or “not now” to the seemingly endless requests on your time.
- How to reprogram the way you see time, value time and use your time, because only YOU can decide how to spend your time. (The more you proactively choose where your time goes, the less time you’ll lose.)
- The key elements that give you structure and reliability in your day and how to allow for flexible time.
- What to do about the persistent stream of daily distractions and countless interruptions you experience. (Research shows that it can take you up to 25 minutes to return to a task after being interrupted!)
- Ways to be more proactive and less reactive – multitasking, bouncing from task to task, or jumping at the latest intrusion.
- The important roles of organization and task management in your day and their enormous impact on your time.
- How to conquer perfectionism and procrastination, once and for all.
- How to overcome old habits and damaging routines so you can create a workday that works for YOU.