Taskology Task Management
HOW you work is just as important as DOING your work, and in this component of Taskology, you’ll learn the entire start-to-finish Taskology Task Management system and supporting processes—all the strategies to help you plan, prioritize, and accomplish EVERYTHING you need to do without missing, losing or forgetting anything.
- The difference between task management and project management and why one is more effective than the other for making substantial progress in your day.
- The best way to document, track and manage ALL tasks in one strong, reliable task management system.
- The anatomy of a task—the essential elements to include and what to leave out.
- How to manage pending tasks and things you’re waiting for.
- How to prevent tasks from slipping through the cracks—no more worries about what could be missed, lost or forgotten.
- How to set up, build and configure the Taskology Task List in your existing email system so you can have complete visibility of the information you need in order to take immediate action.
- How to find all the to-dos, follow-ups and reminders that are currently hiding from you and how to get them on your list.
- A simple—yet incredibly powerful—method for creating your tasks so they’re specific, meaningful and actionable.
- The most important factor in creating a realistic task plan for each day and every day into the future.
- The simple steps for prioritizing effortlessly and accurately.
- Strategies to help you avoid the most common task-management pitfalls, including dependent tasks, procrastination, and managing multi-step projects.
- What to do with ideas, meeting notes, and delegated tasks so you can save time and energy and avoid the risk of losing track of these.
- The simple mindset shifts you can make that will skyrocket your productivity and progress.
- And much more.