Paper and File Organization and Management
Learn what every busy professional needs to know about how to get and stay organized… for good. You’ll learn how to organize everything in your office so you can stop wasting time and energy looking for things, and use your time more productively.
Keep your progress moving forward—with everything you need at your fingertips—and enjoy less stress, more time and more focus on your priorities.
- The formula for getting organized and the steps to follow from start to finish.
- How and where to start organizing when you’re ready to begin.
- A decision-making process for what to keep and what to toss.
- What it means to create reliable systems for storing and processing information.
- What to do with reading materials you want to read (but never seem to find the time!)
- The questions to ask when reviewing papers and files so you can figure out what to keep and where to put it.
- How to reduce clutter on your desk and in your office.
- How to consolidate and categorize your files in the best way.
- A step-by-step process for organizing file cabinets, bookshelves, credenzas, desks and anywhere “stuff” accumulates.
- 12 simple steps (plus templates) to create the best file system you’ve ever used.
- A complete, proven system for managing the flow of information into and out of your office.
- Why the “touch it once” rule falls short of truly helping you to stay organized and productive and what to do instead.
- 10 quick tips to keep your files easy to use and easy to maintain.
- Strategies to help you maintain organization permanently.