Email Inboxes were not designed to be file cabinets, nor were they supposed to be task management or reminder tools, and yet… it’s still not uncommon for busy professionals to have hundreds or thousands of emails in their inboxes dating back months… or even years.
If you’re watching emails scroll off your screen daily, and you’re possibly missing, losing or forgetting important information, tasks, follow-ups, reminders, events, and more—and it’s starting to cost you—then it’s time for a change.
It’s time to give yourself a proven, easy-to-use system and a simple process to follow so you can spend MORE time focusing on your priorities and LESS time in the Inbox.
- The systems to have in place FIRST so managing your inbox is a breeze, no matter how many emails you receive each day.
- 3 unproductive email management practices to STOP using and why
- How to organize and categorize your email folders (and how to avoid OVER-organizing!)
- How to make decisions what you get and simplify what you keep, plus where to put it all
- The value of an empty Inbox and how you can benefit from having one
- How to process past emails out of your Inbox for good
- How to get new emails out of your Inbox fast
- The best way to use email folders—and what kinds can be really useful to you—so your list is easy to use and your emails are easy to find (you can save a LOT of time here!)
- How, when, and where to save necessary email attachments
- The steps for getting emails with to-dos onto your Taskology Task List
- What to do (and NOT do!) when managing to-dos from email
- And much more.