Taskology Email Management
Email is a communication tool. And an email Inbox is a means to bring email in. It’s not a file cabinet and it’s not a to-do list. And yet… it’s still not uncommon for busy professionals to have hundreds or thousands of emails in their inboxes dating back months… or even years.
If emails are scrolling off your screen daily and you’re missing, losing or forgetting important information, tasks, follow-ups, reminders, opportunities, events, and more—and it’s starting to cost you—then it’s time for a change.
It’s time to give yourself a proven system that’s simple, yet effective and easy processes to follow so you can spend MORE time focusing on your priorities and LESS time in the email Inbox.
- The systems to have in place FIRST so managing your inbox is a breeze, no matter how many emails you receive each day.
- 3 unproductive email management practices to STOP using and why.
- How to organize and categorize your email folders (and how to avoid OVER-organizing!)
- How to make decisions about the information you receive in emails, including how to manage it and where to put it.
- Why an empty Inbox is essential to your productivity and progress, and how you can reach zero.
- How to process past emails out of your Inbox for good.
- How to get new emails out of your Inbox fast.
- The best way to use email folders—and what kinds are most useful to you—so your list is short and sweet, and your emails are easy to find and file (you can save a LOT of time here!)
- How, when, and where to save important email attachments.
- The steps for getting emails with to-dos onto your Taskology Task List.
- What to do (and NOT do!) when managing to-dos from email.
- And much more.