Electronic Document and File Management
Do you lose time in your day looking for an electronic document because you can’t remember how you named it? Do you use the “Search” feature in your email multiple times a day to find attachments you need? Do you waste time looking for electronic documents because you can’t remember where you saved them?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, it’s time to clear the electronic clutter, organize your e-documents, and reclaim dozens of hours of your precious time—time you can use for much more productive purposes.
- Two common (but unproductive) e-document management practices to stop RIGHT NOW.
- One seemingly too-easy-to-be-true change you can make right away to how you find documents stored in your computer to instantly save time and frustration.
- The best way to organize electronic documents and file folders so you never have to waste time thinking about where to save a document or how to find it later.
- How to start taking control – and where to begin organizing – even if you have hundreds of documents and files saved in your computer.
- The smartest way to organize electronic files on one computer used for both business and personal documents.
- The most effective method for naming documents and files so they’re consistent and easy to remember.
- Simple e-document management practices to implement that can add up to a lot of time “saved.”