Do you want to let your business cards stall in a pile on your desk?
Or do you want to turn them into resources, opportunities and revenue?
Picture a desk. It holds the usual papers and files… pens and highlighters… post-it notes and to-do lists. And along with all of this is a formidable pile of business cards. But they’re not your business cards. They’re from other people. And there they sit.
You probably collected these business cards from local networking events, lunches, clubs and meetings from weeks or months gone by. They came from clients, colleagues, resources and potential prospects. And they’re still sitting there.
Unfortunately, when these business cards are merely sitting on your desk or hanging around your office, you’re not getting the value these contacts could offer you. And on top of that, valuable contacts could be mixed with contacts you don’t need at all and they’re just cluttering up your desk, making it harder for you to find the useful ones.
When you download this 20-page Special Report you’ll learn,
- How to organize and categorize your contact information
- The questions to ask when determining how your contacts are useful to you
- How to process new contact information consistently and easily
- What to do with contact information the minute you acquire it
- The tips for how to handle different kinds of contacts, such as leads, prospects, resources and marketing opportunities
- How to be free from business card clutter
Stop letting business cards pile up and stall on your desk.
Pick up this Special Report today and find out how to
put your contact information to good use!