Productivity to GO!
12 Quick Tips, Insights and Inspirations
to Help You Get More Clarity, Confidence and
Control in Your Work Day
Are you gambling with your work day productivity and success?
Are you drowning in e-mail?
Do things stall where they fall in your office?
If you answered yes to these questions and you’re looking for ways to power up your productivity, then this CD series will get you started and on your way. Volume I of the Productivity to GO! series offers you dozens of tips, techniques and strategies you can use to change the way you think about getting things done, how you manage your time, how you process your e-mail and much, much more.
Here’s a list of the work day productivity topics addressed in this Volume…
- Task management
- Time management
- Getting organized
- Electronic documents
- Paper/file management
- E-mail management
- and so much more.
Grab this MP3 series now
and get started on a path to greater productivity today.
When you listen to the segments on this Volume you’ll learn…
- 5 steps to opening your mindset and opening your space so you can be equally open to new possibilities
- What to do and NOT do with your e-mail inbox, plus tips and steps you can follow for an e-mail process that can save you
- What should go on your task list and what should go on your calendar
- Why clearing out each inbox, bucket or bin in your office will mean progress for you
- What to do with all the things you’ve written on paper (legal pads, post-it notes, to-do lists, meeting notes…) and how to keep them all moving forward
- Common habits that could be blocking you from greater productivity
- What “good thinking” is and why it’s important to grow revenue, solve problems and create opportunities
- 3 commonly used methods to AVOID when storing electronic documents
- Why your paper is hanging out at work and why it’s a scary way to manage the things you must remember to do!
- Why not answering all the questions from your delegate is the best approach
- How your task list is pivotal in the delegation process
- What procrastination is doing to your self-esteem and your success and 5 ways to be productive again
- And much, much more.
This audio series covers some of the best and most important concepts I’ve shared during my 12+ years of productivity consulting with leaders, business owners, executives and motivated professionals. If you’re ready to take your productivity to new heights then take advantage of this MP3 series today. The segments in this series can offer you multiple ways to impact your productivity immediately, positively and effectively.
Here’s the list of segments you’ll find in Productivity to GO! Volume 1…
- Work Day Casino
3 Ways to Win Productivity without Taking Chances
- Getting Organized
3 Misconceptions about Getting Organized and How to Avoid Them
- Inboxes, Buckets and Bins
Where Progress Can Stall and How to Get It Moving Again
- E-mail Rules and Other Dangerous Practices to Avoid
- Fast Forward
Where to Look for To-Dos So You Can Finish What You Started
- 5 Powerful Self-Improvements You Can Make
That Will Boost Your Productivity and Progress
- E-File Entanglement
What the Chaos Is Costing You and How To Break Free
- Action Fact or Action Fiction?
How to Make Meaningful Progress instead of Settling for Less
- 10 Smart Steps for Low-Stress, High-Outcome, Time-Saving Delegation
- The Task-Time Connection
Aligning What You Do in the Time You Have
- Lost in Procrastination
5 Ways to Break the Cycle and Get Back to the Land of Productivity
- 3 Steps to Clear the Clutter and Make Way for More Progress
When you’re ready to change the way you manage your day and get serious about managing your tasks and time, it’s time to start with steps you count on to lead you in the right direction. This Volume of audios will give you the tips and techniques I’ve taught for many years and when you take action you can boost your productivity right away.
Grab this CD set now to get started on a path to greater productivity today.
Yes! I want
Productivity to GO!
12 Quick Tips, Insights and Inspirations to Help You Get More Clarity, Confidence and Control in Your Work Day
I understand that for ONLY $29.99,
I’ll receive the links to the full set of MP3 audios
right away in my e-mail Inbox.
Order online safely and securely.
100% secure, full encryption is being used.