Taskology Task Management
The Ultimate Guide for Increasing Efficiency, Achievement and Progress
without Missing, Losing or Forgetting Anything
There are about TEN different sources of tasks in your workday—give or take.
Are you currently able to gather and plan ALL of your tasks from ALL of these sources so you can effectively prioritize and accomplish them with ease and efficiency?
Are you staying on top of tasks with complete control and accomplishing priorities without missing, losing or forgetting anything else?
If not, you’re far from alone.
But, unlike others who are settling for daily stress, burn-out and overwhelm as an unavoidable part of their workday grind, you know there’s GOT to be a better way.
And there is.
Since 2008 professionals have been asked to do more with less, and still make progress.
But keeping up is only getting harder to do as workdays continue to change
with new technology, more ways to communicate, and increasing connectivity.
Things like interruptions and distractions, multitasking and information overload are costing companies nationally and globally in the millions, billions and trillions.
And now stress and burnout are at an all-time high. According to the World Health Organization, stress is the #1 health epidemic of the 21st century.
So, with too much to do, not enough time, too many emails and too much information, it’s a challenge to keep up, and traditional solutions aren’t working. And while many believe “this is as good as it gets” for their workday, it’s not.
You CAN master your workday.
You just need the missing piece, which is workload management.
And the FIRST place to start is Task Management so you can start taking control of your workday. When you couple your expertise with workload mastery, you’ll be unstoppable. You can increase your efficiency and productivity, reduce your stress, and make more meaningful, powerful progress than ever before.
And the BEST part is that Taskology Task Management is super simple. It doesn’t take a lot of time (or money) to implement, and you’ll start seeing improvements in your efficiency and productivity right away.
Learning HOW to work is just as important as DOING your work.
All you need is someone to show you the way.
When you learn and implement Taskology Task Management, you’ll create ONE system that’s time-tested, proven and guaranteed to…
- Be easy to understand and simple to use.
- Give you 100% awareness of everything on your plate to you can plan and prioritize effectively.
- Be flexible and responsive as things change (and they always do!)
- Work FOR you, not AGAINST you (you won’t get lost in any bells and whistles.)
- Give you total visibility into what you need to do and WHEN.
- Hold every task, reminder and follow-up so you never miss, lose or forget ANYTHING.
- Be comprehensive because it will include every task you need to do, no matter where it came from.
Taskology® The Science of Getting Things Done has worked—and continues to work—for
hundreds of clients from more than 40 different industries and professions.
Let’s see what a few of them had to say about Taskology Task Management…
Ben Abrams, President
Consolidated Scrap Resources, Inc.
JM Schapiro, CEO
Continental Realty Corporation
Mike Mack, Sales and Service Expert | Business Consultant
This e-book gives you ALL of the step-by-step strategies for taking control of your
tasks, priorities, projects, reminders and follow-ups.
You can get more done more efficiently in less time with less effort and stress
with Taskology Task Management.
Here’s exactly what you’re going to learn…
- How to become far more productive than 90% of professionals and business owners working today
- The best way to create a reliable Task list so you never miss, lose or forget anything—ever again
- How to configure and use the Taskology Task list so you can get moving instead of getting distracted by bells and whistles in the system
- The 7 essential elements of creating a new digital task (skip even ONE, and you’ll cost yourself time)
- All the places your to-dos are currently hiding from you and the easy process to hunt them down
- A simple—yet incredibly powerful—method for creating your tasks so they’re meaningful and doable
- How to plan and prioritize realistically so you can feel accomplished at the end of the day
- Strategies to help you avoid the most common task management pitfalls, such as “pending” items, things you’re waiting for and procrastination
- What to do with ideas, meeting notes, and delegated tasks so you never lose time and energy trying to manage them
- The simple mindset shifts you can make that will skyrocket your efficiency and productivity
- And much, much more!
I developed this e-book to be PRACTICAL and ACTIONABLE.
Everything is laid out for you simply and clearly in a step-by-step format
—including more than 20 screen shots—
so you can get RESULTS and make immediate PROGRESS
in your workday right away.
Here are a few more thoughts from clients who learned Taskology Task Management…
Pat Isaac, CEO
Capital Services, Inc.
Eric Miller, Managing Partner
Smart Performance Strategies
Ingrid West, President
But before we go any further, I invite you to stop and think about having total CONTROL of your tasks, projects, follow-ups, reminders and ideas—without missing, losing or forgetting ANYTHING—and what that would mean to your achievement and daily progress.
What would it feel like to have more clarity and more confidence in your workday and to work more proactively and less reactively?
More importantly, what would it be worth to you to gain more efficiency in your day so you’re able to make more PROGRESS than ever before?
These are the types of RESULTS that my clients experience when they implement Taskology Task Management—and they are the types of results YOU can experience, too. It’s really all up to you.
Clients pay thousands of dollars through private consulting and coaching to learn
the system of Taskology, which includes this task management method.
But you can get the Taskology Task Management e-book
for ONLY $159
—a tiny fraction of the investment in private consulting and coaching.
So, are you ready to create
your MOST efficient, effective and productive work day EVER?
I thought so! All you have to do is click on the secure Order button below and you’ll get IMMEDIATE access to this step-by-step e-book: the Ultimate Guide to Powerful Task Management.
And you can be assured this online transaction is 100% secure. After your information is received, you’ll get an electronic receipt and instructions within just a few minutes for how to download your e-book so you can start reading and getting results right way.
And remember: I stand behind the information I’m offering you 100%. If you decide you don’t like this e-book, you can ask for your money back anytime up to 60 days from your date of purchase.