Empower your team to proactively make decisions.
Give them the training they need to progress their work.
Help them become truly productive.
Business Owners, Leaders, Executives and Managers…
Are you harnessing the full POWER of your people?
CEOs face a critical leadership challenge: according to the 16th Annual Global CEO survey, they need to keep costs under control while improving employee engagement.
Employees who are engaged work more efficiently, make measurable progress, and take pride in their work. And yet, according to the 2012 Towers Watson Global Workforce Study, 65% of employees across the global workforce are not highly engaged.
In today’s competitive, information-driven market, it’s your people who make the real difference. As a company leader you must use your team’s collective strengths and talents to the greatest extent possible. This includes helping them stay engaged so they stay productive. You can do that by giving them the tools and training they need to truly DELIVER.
There is a clear relationship between high levels of employee engagement – colloquially defined as the willingness and ability to go the extra mile – and improved financial and operational results . . . (2012 Global Workforce Study)
Take Your Team’s Productivity to New Heights
Consider this. How would your business results improve if…
- Opportunities were never “lost in the shuffle?”
- Every employee moved seamlessly from one task to the next?
- Steady, reliable progress was made on strategic plans and business goals?
- No one wasted time looking for information they knew they had… somewhere?
- Last-minute “fire drills” were avoided altogether?
- Every day was utilized at maximum efficiency?
Companies like Deloitte are advising company leaders to
“…engage employees with meaningful work
… or watch them walk out the door.”
- Deloitte “Talent 2020″ Report, September 2012
Research and common sense both show that when engagement declines, it leads to a measureable drop in productivity, which is exactly what you don’t want and can’t afford. Support your employees to be more productive, in a way that will have them making progress with the work you expect from them.
than in the education and development of their own people.”
– Tony Robbins
Invest in your people with Taskology® for Teams
Taskology® for Teams is an 8-week training course, plus monthly coaching, delivered via tele-classes and webinars. Each team member participates from his or her own office and each week participants immediately implement the material, using their own computers, papers, files, tasks, e-mail, etc… With only one hour of training and one hour of coaching each week, this training program can easily fit into even the busiest professional’s schedule.
Taskology® for Teams covers every aspect of a professional work day, including tasks, time, e-mail, files, information and more. The System brings it all together so participants can ultimately enjoy a Total Productive Work Day. Plus, the training gets every participant on the same working page. With everyone using the same system, company productivity levels rise and engagement increases.
There are no added expenses for travel, hotels, meals or lost time and productivity typically related to travel. And the more team members who participate, the lower the cost per person. The training accommodates groups of any size and enrollment bonuses are available!
“I like that you took the concepts you were teaching and applied them to our personal e-mail, tasks, papers, files, etc…That made it so much easier to learn and practice the concepts.”
I absolutely enjoyed the Taskology® for Teams class! The most beneficial part of the training was learning how to use Tasks in Outlook. It helps me get through my day and I’m using it faithfully. I’m also doing a much better job as e-mails come in. I’m putting them on the Task list quickly and then I do a regular review of my list to see what needs to be reprioritized, especially at the end of my day. I really loved the group coaching sessions, too. I like that you took the concepts you were teaching and applied them to our personal e-mail, tasks, papers, files, etc…That made it so much easier to learn and practice the concepts. Having the Taskology binder and the MP3s of each class helped, too, because if I missed a class I could listen or read and catch up before the next class. I highly recommend Taskology® for Teams.”
Regional Director, Client Services, Mid-Atlantic
Your Team will be fully trained and supported in all areas of their work day:
- Task and priority management
- Time and calendar management
- E-document and e-file organization and management
- E-mail organization and management
- Paper, file and information organization and management
Your team will learn…
- A new way to capture, track and prioritize all tasks, responsibilities, and projects, as well as ideas and reminders.
- How to make daily tasks congruent with monthly and annual goals and objectives.
- The ability to conquer stacks of paper and files from floor to ceiling.
- A decision-making process for every type of information that enters their office.
- Why they must protect more time in their day and how to do it successfully.
- The best ways to minimize over-booking, over-commitment and overwhelm.
- A practical way to organize, categorize and manage electronic documents and files.
- How to name documents and files in order to locate them quickly and easily.
- How to process e-mails arriving all day, every day.
- What to do with all the e-mails they’ve accumulated over the years.
- Where to store e-mails and attachments they want or need to keep.
- What e-mail subfolders to keep, consolidate or eliminate.
- And much more.
The end result:
- Employees who are empowered with a system to support their progress
- Better performance, productivity and ability to achieve goals
- Greater progress from day to day and week to week
- More job satisfaction and peace of mind
- Increased efficiency and effectiveness
- Greater success for your, your team and your company as a whole
Bonuses of Taskology® for Teams include:
- The Taskology® for Teams Home Study Program: It’s the entire Taskology® system in a binder containing 500 pages, 8 audio CDs, exercises, templates, checklists, diagrams and tip sheets to reinforce learning
- Ample opportunity for Q & A during coaching calls
- Unlimited e-mail support for the duration of the course
- MP3 recordings and videos for those who miss a class or want to review content again in the future
- Companion guides from each class in PDF format for easy reference later
- A Taskology® for Teams online forum for continuing Q & A and support
“I have seen a much larger increase in my sales production since we did the program.”
“I think with the tele-course, what you were able to do is to have us look at our desks privately, because we are all on our phones, together, in our own individual offices, and to actually say, okay, what can I do here, differently, that’s going to help me gain more time in my day? I thought it was great. The sessions were not long, which is great, and I found that every time we met there was something I took away from it. So, I looked forward to the next one.
From the actual physical desk and the physical paper we went into Outlook and also the day we manage our electronic files and it was immediate for me and all the reps, it seemed like, that we were able to say, wow, this really is a much more effective way to put things together in a logical format and be able to recall stuff much more quickly.
Before, I used to manage my tasks in my Inbox and it was never designed for that, but I was never taught by anybody how to do it otherwise. In fact, before I met you, I never knew what the task list was even for. But now, I find it to be indispensible. I cannot live without it, actually.
The key is that I can make better decisions with what I’m doing with my time. That is really the truth. I have found that my day is more directed. I’m able to follow up with more people and with the right people than before. I have seen a much larger increase in my sales production since we did the program. Now it’s difficult to say it was caused by this or some other factor, but I have to say that I can document that I have been making more follow-up calls to more clients and you have to assume that is leading to more sales.”
Brian McLean, Regional Director
Independence Blue Cross
Want to take a closer look at the details?
When you’re serious about productivity improvement and supporting your team and company success, it’s time to have a conversation with Leslie to explore the possibilities and request a Taskology® for Teams PDF with all the details.
To contact Leslie Shreve, call her at 410.218.4896 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.