Productive Day® Individual Consulting
You’re smart and successful.
You’re an expert at what you do.
But if you’re here, you’ve discovered that keeping up with your work
and making daily progress has become more difficult.
And getting ahead seems impossible.
You may be highly motivated, ambitious, and driven to succeed beyond your current level of success,
but you may also be aware of a few workday challenges that are holding you back.
And while you want to make steady advancements in your job, career or business,
you recognize the counter-productive roadblocks caused by the deficiencies
in your systems, processes, and routines that are holding you back.
And now you’re ready to take control, once and for all,
because you know you can’t continue on this path
If this describes you, then you’re ready for a change.
You’re in the right place.
Productive Day® Consulting is Personal, Private and Powerful.
Since 2003, Leslie Shreve, CEO and Founder of Productive Day®, has consulted with hundreds of business owners, executives and professionals in more than 40 different industries throughout the United States and Canada to show them how to work more efficiently, effectively and productively.
As a workload management and productivity expert, Leslie teaches clients how to master their workload and their workday with a unique, proprietary system called Taskology® The Science of Getting Things Done. When clients learn and implement the system, they can gain more clarity, confidence and control; achieve more in less time with less stress; eliminate worries about what has been missed, lost or forgotten; and improve performance, increase productivity, and make more meaningful, powerful progress.
“Leslie understands the nuances of how to be productive.”
Ben Abrams, President
Consolidated Scrap Resources, Inc.
When you’re TRULY productive, you can make more progress in less time with less effort and a LOT less stress. When you have control of your day and real clarity of your goals, you can be more proactive in choosing how to use your time, where to put your focus, and when to take action.
But if you’re working without systems and processes to support you or guide you, you’re leaving a lot to chance, including your ability to stay focused, make decisions, finish tasks and projects, and reach your goals.
Working in the midst of chaos, you’re likely missing, losing or forgetting things, and you’re spending precious time and energy thinking about HOW you’ll get it all done—how you’ll finish what’s on your to-do list, where you’ll find the time, and how you’ll get through all those emails.
When you’re working more reactively and less proactively—and feeling stressed out, frustrated or completely overwhelmed—you’re not doing your best work.
But you’re not alone.
Most professionals weren’t taught how to work most efficiently, effectively and productively. And you may be one of them. You may even think you don’t have enough time to stop and learn how to be more productive, but in fact, the opposite is true.
Clients who worried they didn’t have the time to learn a new productivity system realized how much easier and less time consuming it is in the long tun to invest time NOW to learn with an expert who has already figured it out—someone who can show you how to master your workday and work more efficiently, effectively and productively.
Start Each Day with “I’ve Got This”
…and End It That Way, Too.
There’s a lot to learn about mastering your workload and your workday, and working more productively. If you’re an individual who’s truly committed to success in all you do, you want to master these skills now so you can use your time using your expertise—doing what you do best. Learning a system like Taskology will allow you to glide through your workday with ease and simplicity.
When you’re ready to do away with inefficient, time-wasting, energy-draining practices and work more efficiently, proactively and productively, you can learn…
- A new way to document, prioritize and accomplish all tasks, responsibilities, and projects.
- How to manage ideas, reminders and tasks you delegate.
- How to make daily tasks congruent with monthly and annual goals and objectives.
- A decision-making process for every type of information that enters your office and how to keep things organized.
- Why you must protect more time in your day and how to do it successfully.
- The best ways to minimize over-booking, over-commitment and overwhelm.
- A practical way to organize, categorize and manage electronic documents.
- How to name documents and files in order to locate them quickly and easily.
- How to process emails more efficiently and effectively.
- What to do with all the emails that have accumulated over the years.
- How and where to store emails and attachments you want to keep.
- What email sub-folders to keep and how to consolidate and categorize them.
- And much more.
You can do all of this and more with Taskology® The Science of Getting Things Done.
It’s a system that allows you to focus on what you do best and lets you do your best work.
Taskology is the life preserver that will consistently save your day when it turns upside down.
It’s the answer to the question, “How am I going to get it all done?”
Client results include…
- 300% increase in efficiency and productivity in just 4 weeks
- 5x increase of confidence in workday systems and processes.
- 200% increase in the ability to more effectively take charge of time.
- 10x increase in the ease of managing email.
- 2 additional hours of uninterrupted, focused time per day.
- 5x increase in confidence that time is being used efficiently.
- A 30% drop in time spent managing email.
- 100% increase in levels of motivation and inspiration
- 5x increase in the ease of finding papers, files and e-documents.
- 80% decrease in stress.
Who Leslie Works With
Essential change takes time and focused attention, and when you work with Leslie, you’ll have both.
During the consulting, you’ll learn by doing and she’ll be with you every step of the way. You’ll discover how to take control of every aspect of your workday productivity using Taskology, a unique productivity system Leslie created and trademarked and has been teaching since 2003. It’s road-tested and proven to work, so those who make a decision to COMMIT to ultimate productivity and WORK the system get RESULTS.
Leslie clients are…
- Business owners, executives, and highly motivated professionals.
- Familiar with technology and comfortable with their e-mail system, but want to maximize it.
- Excited to get away from paper for managing tasks and time.
- Life-long learners who surround themselves with experts and mentors who teach them how to grow, stretch, and elevate their success.
- Ready to invest in themselves and their job, career or business.
- Committed and excited to make a transformation in their workday and their performance.
- Ready to take decisive action.
“What an impact it made on me… I love it!”
Christina Kovalakides, Controller
It’s Time for More Progress, Less Stress and Greater Achievement
When you’re ready to master your workload and MASSIVELY increase your productivity, performance and progress, complete this brief Productive Day Survey and get a no-cost Strategy Call with Leslie to determine if Taskology is right for you.
Once you complete the survey you’ll be directed to our scheduling system so you can set up a 30-minute call at a time that’s convenient for you.
Make today the day you take action and change everything about the way you work. Learning Taskology will help you master your workload and create your most productive day ever, so don’t wait one more day. Take action now.