The Computer Clutter Cure
The Complete, Step-by-Step Guide
for Organizing and Managing E-Documents
So You Can Find or File Anything in Seconds
The amount of data organizations create is doubling every 18 months. That’s twice as many e-mails. Twice as many documents. Twice as many online articles, videos, photos, (you-fill-in-the-blank)… to manage.
But the question is: Are you in fact MANAGING it? Or are you simply just trying to keep up?
You see, without a simple, easy-to-use SYSTEM for filing and retrieving all of the electronic data on your computer, you’re relying on your memory to know where to find things. But your memory is not a reliable system and that “strategy” not only takes up a lot of valuable brainpower — it simply doesn’t work!
One study found that professionals in the U.S. spend about 150 hours every single year looking for incorrectly filed documents. And another report found that a typical office professional spends roughly 40 percent of their time looking for information… that they already have!!!
Those figures are startling. But of course all that really matters is how the challenge of managing electronic documents is affecting YOU.
Take a minute now to think about whether managing data on your computer is becoming a growing obstacle in your workday…
- Do you frequently look for documents you KNOW you have, but just can’t find?
- Do you lose precious time in your day because you can’t remember how you named a particular e-document?
- Do lose precious time waiting for a “Search” to run on your computer multiple times each day in order to find something you need?
- Do you have a “catch-all” folder in your computer where you save documents you don’t know what to do with?
- Do you have hundreds of email folders or thousands of emails cluttering up your Inbox, because you have no idea where to save (and you’re afraid of losing) the attachments?
- And does your computer desktop look anything like this?
I realize managing e-documents isn’t the most exciting thing you’ve ever done
in your professional career. But if you’re falling into any of these traps,
then NOW is the time to take control
of your electronic document library and all of your electronic information
— and reclaim dozens of hours of your precious time.
And here’s the bright side: Doing so is not nearly as difficult, time consuming or painful as most people think. It can even be fun. (Yes, really!)
In fact, one of the things I love most about what I do is hearing about the RELIEF clients feel as they realize just how effortless it can be to have and maintain a reliable system for managing everything (and I do mean everything) on their computer — once they know how.
Here are just a few examples of what my clients are saying…
EIS Group, Inc. | Distribution by Air
Smart Performance Strategies
Vice President of Sales
Mary Anne Majerus-Lambert
Vice President, Advisor Sales Atlantic Division
Pax World Investments
The Herculean task of managing “electronic clutter” has been such a HUGE issue for so many professionals, I want to share the solution in an easy-to-follow e-book.
In The Computer Clutter Cure, I’ll show you exactly how to “rise up” from under the electronic clutter on your computer. Even if you’re convinced you have more disorganized files than ANYONE has ever had, this system will help you conquer the mess… and never recreate it again.
Here’s what you’re going to learn:
- Two common e-document management practices that need to stop RIGHT NOW!
- One seemingly too-easy-to-be-true change you can make right away in how you find things stored on your computer that will instantly save you time and frustration
- The best way to organize your electronic documents and file folders so you never have to think about where to put something or find it later
- Where and how to start taking control, even if you already have hundreds or even thousands of documents and files saved to your computer
- The smartest way to organize your electronic files if you use one computer for both business and personal needs
- The most effective ways to name documents so they’re streamlined, consistent and easy to remember
- And a whole lot more!
Even better, however, are what I call the “REAL” benefits. These are the ones you get to enjoy AFTER you know where to find and file every e-document once and for all:
More focus and clarity.
More peace of mind.
When you implement the steps I show you in this e-book, you’ll never have to…
- Waste time hunting through computer folders and e-mails looking for an important document
- Recreate a document you already worked to perfection
- Reach a state of panic because an important computer file has “gone missing” at the last minute or least opportune moment
Most importantly, not only does organizing your electronic files de-clutter your hard drive, but it also de-clutters your mind.
Storing information in an easy-to-use, organized system gives you peace of mind. That’s why I’ve developed this e-book for real-world professionals who are already too busy and too stressed. Everything is laid out for you simply, clearly and completely so you can start seeing a difference in your work day immediately. (I’ve even included screen shots and other tools to make implementing my system a cinch.)
So the only question that remains is:
Are you ready to give up the hide-and-seek game
of finding e-documents on your computer
once and for all?
I thought so! All you have to do is click on the order link below, and you’ll get IMMEDIATE access to my step-by-step approach to ultimate e-Document Management.
And you can be assured this online transaction is 100% secure. After your information is received, you’ll get an electronic receipt and instructions within just a few minutes on how to download your copy of this e-book so you can start reading right way.
And remember: I stand behind the information I’m offering to you 100%. If you decide you don’t like my e-book, you can ask for your money back anytime up to 60 days from your date of purchase.
So, are you ready?
Your digital files are waiting!
Please note: This e-book only covers one component of Taskology® The Science of Getting Things Done: e-document and e-file organization. It does NOT cover the other four components of Taskology: getting organized, task management, time management, and e-mail management. For help managing emails specifically, be sure to check out the e-book dedicated to email: “The Great e-Scape.”