The Only System You’ll Ever Need to
Increase Efficiency, Productivity and Progress
Do you ever have one of those days when you’re totally working “in the zone?” You’re focused? You’re decisive? You’re ON?
And, by the end of the day, you’ve accomplished more than you have in the last week… or perhaps even more than you have in the last month!?
It feels AMAZING doesn’t it?
Now…imagine having that same level of efficiency, productivity and progress. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
How would your workday—or your life—be different? What would you be able to achieve? How would you spend your new-found time? How would you FEEL?
If you imagine feeling GREAT, then I’m glad you’re here. The above scenario is not a pipe dream. It’s possible. Greater efficiency, productivity and progress can be achieved. And it’s possible with Taskology® The Science of Getting Things Done.
Professionals in every industry and every type of job
are feeling more pressure and stress than ever before.
Most people are still trying to manage their work day with the same, old, out-dated “time management” tools developed a LONG time ago when workdays were different.
Consider your own workday.
- Are you sick and tired of creating endless to-do lists?
- Are you lacking a sense of accomplishment and progress at the end of each day?
- Do you ever wonder why you’re working so hard… putting in longer hours, never turning off the cell phone—let alone take a vacation or a sick day (even when you ought to)—and yet you’re still falling behind?
It’s sad to see so many overwhelmed professionals continue to run on the “hamster wheel,” scurrying in circles, trying some new tip or buying a fancy (read: expensive) gizmo or downloading the latest mobile app that promises to be the Holy Grail of getting organized or being more productive.
“This has GOT to be it!” they think.
But then, before long, events take over and old familiar habits settle in again. The email Inbox builds up. Desks collect piles of paper and files. And to-do lists are jotted down in a million different places.
Why? Because even good tools can’t work by themselves.
You Need a Complete System
Taskology® The Science of Getting Things Done—now in it’s 4th Edition—is a time-tested, proven system for ultimate workload management and workday strategy. With Taskology you’ll discover how to master your workday so you can enjoy more clarity, confidence and control by…
- Letting go of what’s NOT working for you and learning a system that will help you accomplish more in less time with less effort and energy
- Understanding the most efficient processes for managing tasks, time, email and information so you can focus more on getting things done and spending less time worrying about how you’ll manage your day and your workload.
- Discovering how to increase daily achievement of tasks and completion of projects so you can feel a sense of accomplishment, knowing you’re making meaningful, powerful progress. EVERY DAY.
“…I now have control of my day.”
"I can’t thank you enough for all of the useful information and processes that you have shared with me that allow me to be more productive. I have spent many mornings waking up to the thoughts of what I needed to do or what not to forget. I had many different note pads and was trying to manage my day by filing emails in folders in my Outlook or just by trying to keep everything in my mind. With your system along with the many methods that were shared I now have control of my day. I can leave at the end of the day and know that there were many things accomplished and feel good that the most important tasks for that day were taken care of. Thank You So Much!"
Bill Alford, General Manager, Transportation
Carroll Independent Fuel Company
“I am able to save at least 1 hour per day…”
"Leslie will change the way you think about time, tasks, and managing the information necessary to do your job. She will provide a road map to organize and focus your work that will lead to marked improvements in your focus, your productivity, and ultimately your job performance. I am thinking about my time more strategically, like it is a commodity that needs to be managed more effectively. I feel much more in control of my workload and in my professional life. I am able to save at least 1 hour per day and direct it to more productive, higher level uses, such as management and leadership."
Mike Goodhues, Chief Information Officer
Baltimore County Public Schools
“Leslie will revolutionize the way you use your Outlook software…”
"I feel much more in charge of my life in general in and out of the office…I think my clients are definitely more satisfied. Leslie will revolutionize the way you use your Outlook software. She gives the tough love you need to force yourself to break out from your non-productive, disorganized box!"
Amy Bradbury, Founder
Mosaic Business Solutions
Component #1: Task Management
HOW you work is just as important as DOING your work. In Component 1, you’ll learn the entire start-to-finish Taskology Task Management process — all the secrets, strategies, and processes to help you manage EVERYTHING you need to do, have to do, or want to do. Here’s exactly what you’re going to discover…
- How to become far more productive than 90% of professionals and business owners working today.
- The best way to create a foolproof, trusted Task Management system that captures EVERYTHING in one place .
- Exactly how to configure and use the Taskology Task List tool so it’s simple, straightforward and easy to maintain and, most importantly, gives you visibility into the information you need in a way that’s actually useful.
- The 7 essential elements of creating a new task using Microsoft Outlook®…skip even one, and you’ll cost yourself time.
- All the places your to-dos are currently hiding from you — and an effortless, three-step process to hunt them down.
- A simple — yet incredibly powerful — method for creating your tasks so they’re meaningful and doable.
- Surprising tricks and tools you can use with Microsoft Outlook® Tasks to save you precious time every day.
- Tactics for prioritizing and re-prioritizing, plus setting realistic expectations about how much to put on your plate each day.
- Strategies to help you avoid the most common task-management pitfalls, like “pending” actions, dependent tasks and procrastination.
- What to do with ideas, meeting notes, delegated tasks and other items so that you never lose “brainpower” again!
- The simple mindset shifts you can make that will skyrocket your productivity.
“I found Taskology to be simpler and easier to adopt and put into action than David Allen’s Getting Things Done and Franklin Covey”
"I learned a lot working with Leslie using her Taskology system. I especially liked the coaching calls Leslie offers to go along with the videos. It makes the training real and helps motivate you to bring the change. I benefited from the Taskology system because now I know all of the things I am tracking. Since I manage multiple projects and priorities, it’s very important for me to feel confident in my tracking system. I had tried other methods – like David Allen’s Getting Things Done and Franklin Covey – but I found Taskology to be simpler and easier to adopt and put into action. And I’m a technology user, so I found it useful that everything in Leslie’s approach is digital! I would definitely recommend Taskology to others!"
Apurva Shah, Director of Marketing and Operations
The Squires Group
“I can focus on getting things done instead of thinking about what I’m missing”
"Leslie delivered on everything she promised. She eased my hesitations as soon as we began the training. We went through her process and it all started to make sense that keeping track of things to do in priority order did not have to cause fear, panic or take much of your precious time. I had tried numerous free systems and didn’t get the full value out of those that I did with the money spent on the Taskology system. I now know at any moment, everything I have to do and when I will be doing them. I can focus on getting things done instead of thinking about what I’m missing that needs to be done."
Matt Piazza, CPA, President & CEO
Atlantic Financial Federal Credit Union
Component #2: Time Management
Instead of feeling frantic and always one step behind, it’s time to experience the joy and satisfaction of being confidently in command of your time.
You see, effective time management isn’t all about managing time. The most effective time management comes from learning how to manage everything else in your day REALLY well. So in Component #2 you’ll learn about the two most important ways to make the most of your workday: protecting time and saving time.
Protecting time is important because everyone has time, but not everyone knows how to protect it. Too many people give it away and others can steal it from you. Yet, time is our only non-renewable resource, so you don’t want it to slip away too fast or too easily.
Saving time from being lost in the first place is very important, too. When you spend too much time looking for things you KNOW you have, but just can’t find, you’re losing time and productivity and progress. When you’re organized electronically and physically, you’ll never have to stop for too long to find something you need to finish the task at hand.
The fact is, everyone gets exactly the same amount of time in a day, yet some professionals accomplish infinitely more than others. If you want to be in this group—and leave chaos and reactivity behind—you’ll want to implement the strategies of Taskology and keep more time for yourself and the things you REALLY want to do.
In Taskology Time Management you’ll discover how to…
- Overcome detrimental mindsets, limiting beliefs, old habits and damaging routines.
- Use your digital calendar to manage your time more effectively (and why it’s finally time to say good-bye forever to using an old-fashioned daily planner ).
- Reduce or avoid the relentless stream of daily distractions and interruptions.
- Conquer perfectionism and procrastination , once and for all.
- A step-by-step process for organizing file cabinets, bookshelves, credenzas, desks and anywhere “stuff” accumulates.
- A decision-making process for what to keep and what to toss.
- 12 simple steps (plus templates) to create the best file system you’ve ever used.
- A complete, proven system for managing the flow of information into and out of your office.
- What to do with reading materials you want to read (but never seem to find the time!)
- Why the “touch it once” rule falls short of truly helping you to stay organized and productive and what to do instead.
- The questions to ask when reviewing papers and files so you can figure out what to keep and where to put it.
- Where to start and how to categorize, sub-categorize and name physical files and electronic files—even if you have hundreds of documents and dozens of files.
- Two common e-document management practices that need to stop RIGHT NOW!
- The best way to organize your documents, files and e-files so you never have to think about where you put something or how to find it again later.
“I’ve saved an hour each day – maybe two…I would definitely recommend this program.”
Now, I feel like my workday is more productive and my time is better spent. I’ve saved an hour each day – maybe two – and I’m using my time more efficiently. My plan to get things done each day is safe and secure with the Task list, and the burden of remembering what I need to do is gone. I’m also no longer distracted by email and I feel much more focused as a result.
Kevin Zaegel, Marketing Director
Atlantic Financial Federal Credit Union
“I now have time to work on higher level activities for the business”
"Working with Taskology for 6 months has made my overall productivity and organization much improved from the past. I have control of my email and a defined method to address tasks in an ordered, timely and efficient way. With the improvement noted, I now have time to work on higher level activities for the business at the strategic and high level tactical work. My stress level in accomplishing work has decreased, as I know what I have to do, can be effective in doing the work, and can address random events that come up with more clarity and time."
Randall Stevens, Chief Medical Officer
Centrexion Therapeutics Corp.
Component #3: Email Management
Email Inboxes were not designed to be file cabinets or to-do lists and yet it’s not uncommon to find professionals who are using their Inboxes in exactly this way.
Professionals who accumulate emails in their Inboxes may have hundreds or thousands of emails dating back months… or even years—and they’re scrolling off the screen. Many of those emails have flags or they’re marked as “unread” so they stay bold in the Inbox to remind them of something they still need to do. But sadly, emails and the related to-dos, attachments or information are missed, lost or forgotten, causing you daily stress and a reduction in progress.
If you can relate to this scenario, then it’s time for a change. It’s time to STOP living from your Inbox and give yourself the ability to focus on your most important tasks and priorities. In Component #3 you have a chance learn and implement a proven, easy-to-use method for email management and processing. Once you implement, you can take control of your emails, get your Inbox to ZERO every day, manage to-dos from email with ease, and know exactly how to find what you need when you need it.
With Taskology Email Management you’ll learn:
- The Top 3 email practices to STOP and why (Hint: they’re wasting your time killing your progress!)
- The reliable systems you’ll want to have in place FIRST so tackling your inbox is a breeze—no matter how many emails you already have plus what you receive each day.
- Why filing all of your emails in folders doesn’t mean they’re in the right place (they’re usually not!)
- The very best email folders to create and how to categorize them in order to maximize time and keep you productive.
- Four steps to sorting and simplifying your e-mail messages so you can stay on top of them day to day instead of having to play catch up later.
- Two shockingly simple steps to successfully keeping your Inbox empty—or close to it—every single day.
“I feel like I gained more hours in my day!”
I’m no longer overwhelmed by e-mails or feeling defeated by the world of technology. Taskology has allowed me to focus on leading my organization to more success and provided me with the balance I require with my business life and my personal life! THANK you! I feel like I gained more hours in my day!
Pat Isaac, CEO
Capital Services, Inc.
“This is the best my workday has ever worked”
"Running a small business can be challenging as you’re being pulled in so many different directions. One of the hardest things I had to deal with was streamlining my day and having a clear picture of what needed to be done and in what order. After learning Taskology, I have a whole new view of my day. The Task List is tremendously helpful and has allowed me to get things done that I never thought I’d have time for. My email Inbox is down to zero, and I feel more organized, productive and a lot less stressed. This is the best my workday has ever worked since 2003 when I started the business! The Taskology system is simple and easy to use, and I’m so happy to have things under control. Now I feel good about coming into my office every day to make progress on the projects that will continue to grow my business."
Lenny Giller, President
Reliable Technology Services
When you download your copy of Taskology you’ll get…
- The Complete PDF of the System
This PDF comprises the entire system of Taskology® The Science of Getting Things Done. It’s 330 strategy-packed pages covering all of the lessons for ultimate workload management and workday mastery, including task management, time management, email management and much, much more.
- Dozens of Helpful Screenshots
Fifty (50) helpful screenshots from Microsoft Outlook® are included to illustrate the “How to” details of Taskology to make implementation of the system fast and easy.
- Bonus materials, Tip Sheets, Quick Start Guides and more.
Bonus materials and examples are sprinkled throughout the system to give you relevant examples of the lessons you’re learning. Quick Start Guides, Worksheets and Tip Sheets are placed at the end of each of the three major sections for tasks, time and email so you can easily find what you need relative to each section.
- A Flow Chart Poster for Decision Making
This flowchart will help you learn how to make decisions about ALL of the physical information that enters your office every day and how to process it so it’s simple to keep everything moving forward.
- Taskology Audios
For busy professionals always on the go, you can listen to the entire Taskology system with MP3s no matter how or where you work. Learn everything you need to know…on the go!
Make More Progress Now
Taskology works. It works for busy leaders, executives and professionals just like you. It has worked for hundreds of individuals from more than 40 different industries and it has helped them work more efficiently, effectively and productively. They transition from being totally overwhelmed and frustrated to having more clarity, confidence and control than ever before.
And with the time they protect and save, they’re able to accomplish more and make more meaningful progress than ever before.
When I consult individually with clients they invest thousands of dollars to learn Taskology with personal guidance from me, but I want to get this system into YOUR hands for a lot LESS. Why? Because it has dramatically changed the way professionals think and how they get things done. They now understand what it means to be truly efficient and productive. And it can change YOUR level of efficiency and productivity, too.
I feel very strongly that Taskology should be shared with as many people as possible. Quite frankly, we’re facing an epidemic of stress and burn-out—and I know this information can help. There’s no need to continuously feel behind or fed up or stressed out. All of that can disappear when you get a simple, logical and easy-to-use system in your workday so you can maximize your time and get more accomplished than ever before.
“The strategies you’ll learn in Taskology are the EXACT same ones I teach individual clients and corporate teams every week, and I’ve been teaching them since 2003.”
By now I’m sure you’re ready to reserve your own copy of Taskology, right? But if you’re still undecided, let’s take a look at a few other things that you could spend this money on instead.
- You could buy more books full of concepts about how to be efficient or save time, but you could dig into it and still not glean enough from it to truly change your level of workday productivity.
- You could enroll in another course that teaches you how to get more fulfillment out of life, only to have it turn into another event where you listen to everyone else’s problems.
- You could buy a ticket to another live seminar where you get to eat fancy finger food and mingle with other people complaining about how busy they are, but leave at the end questioning what you got out of it.
In reality, all these options really only teach you bits and pieces — tactics that don’t give you the BIG picture, end-to-end, start to finish.
But with Taskology you’ll get EVERYTHING you need
to work more efficiently, effectively and productively.
It’s all laid out for you in an easy-to-follow, step-by-step system
you can implement and get RESULTS immediately.
The Taskology Self-Study Program
|I understand with my investment I will receive a digital version of Taskology I can download as 5 learning modules, MP3 audios, and all the great BONUSES outlined above.
Which risk-free payment option would you like?
$597 (best deal)
2 payments of $313
Order online safely and securely. 100% secure, full encryption is being used.